Breaking news rep King is calling for investigation into...

Vile?

You guys voted in one of the worst presidents in history. He came in with a police record, was a drunk no less and a failed businessman. He missed the boat on intel and very likely screwed up preventing the worst foreign terrorist attack ever on the US. Then after surrounding the fucker that did it in Afghanistan..allowed him to escape. THEN said he didn't care where the fucker was! He did all this while the economy melted down..and he sent our forces to clobber Iraq on the basis of a lie.

That's vile you bitch.

9/11 was an operation years in planning which goes back to the Clinton days. The same president who neutered our intelligence gathering capabilities. Bush was in the process of rebuilding those assets when 9/11 occurred....
And, we've actually had more attacks on american soil in Obama's 2 1/2 years of failure, than Bush's entire 8 years....And that's a fact.

Oh.....I forgot

Bush kept us safe. Except for the 3000 killed

Can someone explain how Obama can "own" the rights to the Bin Laden killing?

Maybe Fox News can explain it

he doesnt own the rights to it.

But he has access to and can grant acces to the information necessary to re-enact the event.

But to do so, he must follow very crefully the rules of the road.

As long as it is declassified....who cares?
Then the filmaker can simply use the FOIA and get the info......There is no reason for her to be using any other measures, nor should Obama be granting her any other access.

Can someone explain how Obama can "own" the rights to the Bin Laden killing?

Maybe Fox News can explain it

But he has access to and can grant acces to the information necessary to re-enact the event.

I guess you missed all the computer re-enactments being shown on
television after Bin Laden got shot.

9/11 was an operation years in planning which goes back to the Clinton days. The same president who neutered our intelligence gathering capabilities. Bush was in the process of rebuilding those assets when 9/11 occurred....
And, we've actually had more attacks on american soil in Obama's 2 1/2 years of failure, than Bush's entire 8 years....And that's a fact.

Oh.....I forgot

Yeah, Clinton sure did fuck up, didn't he?.......Hell, even he admits it.

Hope those BJ's from the chubby, skanky, liberal ho' were worth the 3000 lives to him.

Fright-wingers are foaming at the mouth over an unsubstantiated story? Yaaawn...just another day in the world of teasacks. And before one of you ass-hats starts yelling about your links, I don't give a fuck. The links don't prove shit. Get back to me when you can actually prove something (other than your complete inability to form a sane, cohesive argument).

Then the filmaker can simply use the FOIA and get the info......There is no reason for her to be using any other measures, nor should Obama be granting her any other access.

Like it's up to you to decide that.

Oh.....I forgot

Hope those BJ's from the chubby, skanky, liberal ho' were worth the 3000 lives to him.

:lol::lol::lol: So now the 3,000 lives lost on 9/11 are Clinton's fault? :cuckoo:

Fright-wingers are foaming at the mouth over an unsubstantiated story? Yaaawn...just another day in the world of teasacks. And before one of you ass-hats starts yelling about your links, I don't give a fuck. The links don't prove shit. Get back to me when you can actually prove something (other than your complete inability to form a sane, cohesive argument).

I think I'm twitterpated.

/love

Much of the info has already been released. Why shouldn't Americans have access to one of the biggest US victories against terrorism?

Oh.....I forgot

:lol::lol::lol: So now the 3,000 lives lost on 9/11 are Clinton's fault? :cuckoo:
For the most part, absolutely!.......Even he admitted it.

After all, those dirtbags entered this country, rented apartments, enrolled in flight school, roamed freely, accepted monetary wire transfers from the M.E. on multiple occasions, scouted multiple targets, finalized the plan, left and re-entered the country several times, All on Clinton's watch........You cannot deny it!

After all, those dirtbags entered this country, rented apartments, enrolled in flight school, roamed freely, accepted monetary wire transfers from the M.E. on multiple occasions, scouted multiple targets, finalized the plan, left and re-entered the country several times, All on Clinton's watch........You cannot deny it!

And it's aaaallll Clinton's fault. Ok :lol:

So then, you must also blame Bush, right? After all, his administration did get briefed on AQ using planes to attack the US. He had 7 months to formulate a plan. Why didn't Bush stop them?

Much of the info has already been released. Why shouldn't Americans have access to one of the biggest US victories against terrorism?
We have the access, it's called the FOIA........She need not be anywhere near the president or administration to get the all the info she needs.

The president isn't in the damn movie business.....The taxpayers don't pay him to advise on movies, or aid in the writng of scripts........He can save that shit for after Jan of '13 when his inept ass is sent packing back to Chicago where he belongs.

It's a shame that Republicans can't filibuster this movie. Maybe they can rerelease the Palin movie the same week

We have the access, it's called the FOIA........She need not be anywhere near the president or administration to get the all the info she needs.

The president isn't in the damn movie business.....The taxpayers don't pay him to advise on movies, or aid in the writng of scripts........He can save that shit for after Jan of '13 when his inept ass is sent packing back to Chicago where he belongs.

Show where anything has been released

Looks to me like more misinformation from Fox News and Peter King

You might also want to point out that Clinton wanted to send spook ops into get Bin Laden and upgrade airport security.

Republicans nixed both ideas, they gave him missiles and bombs..and then successfully impeached him.

They also made a point of saying that Clinton's efforts to kill Bin Laden was a distraction.

Good job boys! :clap2:

Yeah..I am sure you were equally upset that the Bush Whitehouse was illegally cutting fake news casts on the tax payer dime to support his policies.

:lol:

And it's aaaallll Clinton's fault. Ok :lol:

So then, you must also blame Bush, right? After all, his administration did get briefed on AQ using planes to attack the US. He had 7 months to formulate a plan. Why didn't Bush stop them?
Absolutely!

I see it as 25 % Bush's, 75% William Jethro's.

Why didn't he stop them?

Tell ya' what.........There's a big fat white guy somewhere in this country who is going to dump a corn infused turd, and pop a nasty egg fart in an airliners lavatory at some point it time. Don't know when, don't know how, don't know where, but that's the threat.......Now, go stop it!

Yeah..I am sure you were equally upset that the Bush Whitehouse was illegally cutting fake news casts on the tax payer dime to support his policies.

:lol:
Yeah, like that BS hasn't already been fully debunked.

You lib's are too damn funny!

Forum List

Back