Breaking news rep King is calling for investigation into...

You know, if you're going to claim something is "breaking news" it should actually be verifiable news. Otherwise this thread belongs in the taunting area. Or humor section.

Seeing as there is a news link..what more should we provide?

The news is King is asking for an investigation.

Soon, the news wioll be the fidnings of the investigation.

Not sure what is wrong with reporting on the investigation....please explain....

You know, if you're going to claim something is "breaking news" it should actually be verifiable news. Otherwise this thread belongs in the taunting area. Or humor section.
Ya' know, maybe you should read through the thread and see it HAS been verified before opening your craw.

Just sayin'.:eusa_whistle:

Seeing as there is a news link..what more should we provide?

The news is King is asking for an investigation.

Soon, the news wioll be the fidnings of the investigation.

Not sure what is wrong with reporting on the investigation....please explain....
According to a report I saw on CNN yesterday, this filmaker is being given "unprecedented access" to classified and unreleased info on the operation.

That's just friggin' great!

If Hollywood makes the movie, I'm sure they will be portrayed as gay and wearing Gucci boots and holsters. And the night before the raid they feasted on tofu and carrot sticks.

:eek:

This has been reported for several days now. Are you living under a rock or only taking your news from the DNC approved news?

When stories like these go completely ignored by the left on this board it makes me wonder if they have any moral or ethical limits to "their" party or the manner in which it conducts itself.

If Hollywood makes the movie, I'm sure they will be portrayed as gay and wearing Gucci boots and holsters. And the night before the raid they feasted on tofu and carrot sticks.

:eek:
Or, they will be shown raping the women and waterboarding the children before Killing Bin Laden.

You know how those hollywood liberal types like to interpret things.

Here's a clip from the upcoming movie.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTJieH8DROs&feature=youtube_gdata_player]‪Obamas re-election strategy.‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

This is a fun thread. No link.

I did find this..

Breaking news and opinion on The Blaze

Peter King is a loon. He had a bigotted "committee" look into reasons for "Islamic Radicalization". The whole thing blew up in his face.

Surprised anyone listens to this idiot.

Callow Sallow,

You are the certified Obamarrhoidal Idiot.

We read your obvious crappola, with amusement & justified derision.

Peter King is an obvious PATRIOT defending our Beloved Country by exposing the ENEMY WITHIN & WITHOUT ....... The Muslim Swine.

Well, who's going to play Obama?

And, how many half black/white actors are really out there, who look like mulato versions of Alfred E. Neuman with skinny limp wrists?

I meah hey, authenticity is the key to any docudrama!

Who will play Obummer?

No problem.

The Producers of the film will simply fish out something from the toilet bowl.

Ali Baba, peddle your Muslim shit to the penguins in Antarctica ...... could be they will be impressed with your crap.

Alligations that the Whitehouse has either sold the rights to or is in discussions with Sony pictures for the rights to the Bin Laden killing.

If this is true, it is the disgrace of the century. Disgusting move for an administration that wouldn't release pictures out of fear of inflaming Muslims. But now we what? Need a movie just in time for elections?

OCT. 12th release date.

ObamBO coming to a theater near you.

There is no end to the sleaze from this contemptible MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, MUSLIM & ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PROTECTOR, Obummer.

Disgusting.

Almost as bad as those Nazi Immigrant Hating White Supremacists Boner, Old McDonald and Eric the Cant or Won't.

I did find this..

Peter King is a loon. He had a bigotted "committee" look into reasons for "Islamic Radicalization". The whole thing blew up in his face.

Idiots listen to him.

Sure...of course.

I expected nothing less than that from you.

Another person who thinks differently than you is labelled by you as an idiot.

I did find this..

Idiots listen to him.

Sure...of course.

Well, it is quite puzzling to see some sap who voted for Obama calling anybody idiots......Seeing as though Obama cleaned up by duping a bunch o' idiots to vote for him.

I did find this..

Idiots listen to him.

Sure...of course.

They ignore content and instead focus on superficial meaningless shit. Obama could rob a bank but if a republican reported it, it would be ignored.

Fools, the lot of them.

Ali Baba, peddle your Muslim shit to the penguins in Antarctica ...... could be they will be impressed with your crap.

I'm not more a Muslim than you're an animated picture of a monkey.
A 60 sec Fox News video , with reference to another video, which will, then, supposedly, verify the veracity of the story, is not "breaking news". It's a rumor, at best.

Forum List

Back