BREAKING NEWS: Police Stand off at Chris Browns house. Remember that animal?

Complete disaster of a fucking race. A complete fucking disaster.
You can take the negro out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
maybe track palin can suggest a lawyer.
That makes no sense, stupid.
really? think about it some more

what might track and chris brown have in common?
Nothing.
oh come on. i'm sure you can think of something.

maybe if you think about why track palin would need a lawyer that might help you

Last edited:
Oh when a black guy does somthing it's all about his race ?

God. It's you racists that ruin the country .

No asshat it's you leftist loons ruining it with your PC bullshit

PC bullshit ? Like what ?

Good grief...you must really practice to appear as stupid as you do.. You're a total waste of time and band width

Once again, you can't answer a simple question when called on your bullshit .

You can take the negro out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

Might be a good time for your little race war, if you boys can tear your "badass" selves away from the keypad. But oddly, ya never do.

Why bother...they only burn down their own neighborhoods and they're killing each other at close to a satisfactory rate,add black abortion and the kill rate goes up exponentially.

And the police and wannabe cops help out fairly commonly. If only the indigenous folks had spared you the societal stain, still, enslavement did show the world how bogus all the "freedom" talk was - from the very beginning america was one big lie.

Might be a good time for your little race war, if you boys can tear your "badass" selves away from the keypad. But oddly, ya never do.

Why bother...they only burn down their own neighborhoods and they're killing each other at close to a satisfactory rate,add black abortion and the kill rate goes up exponentially.

And the police and wannabe cops help out fairly commonly. If only the indigenous folks had spared you the societal stain, still, enslavement did show the world how bogus all the "freedom" talk was - from the very beginning america was one big lie.

I stopped reading at your first fallacy...

I'm cool with your living in denial.

I'm cool with your living in denial.

Pretty sure I dismissed you on the previous post....

Obama and Michelle are a good example of that.

Actually their treratment is a perfect example of how how the rhetoric of america is empty compared to the reality.
No, they are race baiters that want to divide America.

"There is (a) class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs -- partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. ... "

Booker T Washinton 1911

"There is (a) class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs -- partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. ... "

Booker T Washinton 1911
Al Sharpton wasn't even born then. I guess Booker had a crystal ball.

Booker T Washinton 1911
Al Sharpton wasn't even born then. I guess Booker had a crystal ball.
He must have certainly. It is not just limited to the blacks either. If he was alive today, he would include.....

There are other colored along with many white guilt whites.......

Forum List

Back