Breaking News: Palin Moves Ahead Of Bachmann In New Poll. Closes In On Romney.

Executive experience running a business doesn't mean crap when it comes to running a governement. Being a Governor does to some extent. In any case running a campaign is also executive experience although probably not much more then running a business

Also the President isn't the one who does the White House payroll so that means crap too

Executive experience is very helpful in taking on other executive level job period. The person who runs a campaign is not the candidate. They call it a campaign manager. Are you confused or just a hack?

No she wasn't right. It wasn't Paul Revere that was ringing those bells and other stuff she said that he was doing. That other people may have been ringing bells etc doesn't make her right

That's like saying that Obama was the one who shot bin Laden and then saying I was correct because somebody did shoot bin Laden
You have no idea what you are talking about.

The whole concept of Palin actually running for the GOP nomination is fantastic. It'll be the train wreck that you can't take your eyes off of and the best chance for Obama's reelection.

I can't believe anyone would take her seriously, it's amazing what some people a willing to believe.

The whole concept of Palin actually running for the GOP nomination is fantastic. It'll be the train wreck that you can't take your eyes off of and the best chance for Obama's reelection.

I can't believe anyone would take her seriously, it's amazing what some people a willing to believe.

Palin will beat Obama. He can't run on the economy. It's in shambles because of him. Palin has the executive experience to move this country into a better direction. Palin is being taken serious as this poll shows.

Palin will beat Obama. He can't run on the economy. It's in shambles because of him. Palin has the executive experience to move this country into a better direction. Palin is being taken serious as this poll shows.

Wow...you're serious...holy crap...:lol:

USA Retard thinks she's got a chance.

I think he's blinded by her new boob job.

Forum List

Back