Breaking News: Palin Moves Ahead Of Bachmann In New Poll. Closes In On Romney.

Stop the press. Another poll just released. Trouble with Romney and Bachmann.

Palin Now Tied With Romney In Iowa.

Quinnipiac Poll: Governor Palin and Mitt “Peacetime” Romney Are Effectively Tied in Ohio

Romney 16%
Palin 15%
Bachmann 11%
Perry 8%
Cain 6%
Paul 5%
Gingrich 4%
Pawlenty 3%
Santorum 2%
Huntsman 1%

that poll says she's tied in Ohio, not Iowa, dumb fuck.
I did say Ohio.

16% beats 15 here in Michigan. Ohio IS strange, so I can't say for sure about what a tie is there.

If that woman got the nomination, I swear to God, I will campaign for Obama. That's how much I do not want that idiot to run.

I'm with you, California Girl. Note where I am from. You would think people would wonder why she is so unpopular in her own state. Or her former state. A recent poll showed that if a vote were taken right now, more Alaskans would vote for Obama than Palin.

And Alaska is a red state! That's what we think of Sarah Palin.

She's a bimbo. I will give up hope if someone like her is elected president of our country. It makes me sick to think of it.

She's running. Do you not know how politics work?

She'll eventually announce it in front of a crowd of 10,000 somewhere. Obama announced his (duh) candidacy and said he'd bring universal health care to America by the end of his first term (yeahfuckingright!!) and that Iraq was a mistake and he'd have troops home by 2008.

HAHAhaHAhAhahahahahaA

Last edited:
Let's hope she picks a good running mate...

I think they will call on Rubio to fill the VP slot regardless of who is on top of the ticket.

As far as Palin goes, personally, I think the only way she gets in is if Bachmann’s support wanes.

But, either way, if you combine the Palin/Bachmann numbers, it seems almost inevitable that there will be a very conservative woman on top of the GOP ticket this time around.

And that could be very interesting.

I think they will call on Rubio to fill the VP slot regardless of who is on top of the ticket.

As far as Palin goes, personally, I think the only way she gets in is if Bachmann’s support wanes.

But, either way, if you combine the Palin/Bachmann numbers, it seems almost inevitable that there will be a very conservative woman on top of the GOP ticket this time around.

ANy candidate that does not submit to the will of Allah will not be a valid candidate in the eyes of 1 out of every 4 people in the world.

She's running. Do you not know how politics work?

She'll eventually announce it in front of a crowd of 10,000 somewhere. Obama announced his (duh) candidacy and said he'd bring universal health care to America by the end of his first term (yeahfuckingright!!) and that Iraq was a mistake and he'd have troops home by 2008.

HAHAhaHAhAhahahahahaA

Jews, you must stop the genocide in palestine or face the wrath of the ummah.

ANy candidate that does not submit to the will of Allah will not be a valid candidate in the eyes of 1 out of every 4 people in the world.

Elaborate. I shot many of you bastards during the liberation of Kuwait and I wish to do it again. I am really serious.

Last edited:

Elaborate. I shot many of you bastards during the liberation of Kuwait and I wish to do it again. I am really serious.

Shia are idol warshippers. You are a proud murder and will burn in the fires of hell!

Shia are idol warshippers. You are a proud murder and will burn in the fires of hell!

Man, did this thread ever take a hard turn.

Abu, the candidates we are talking about on this thread are not running for president of the world and, in this country, they are free to worship however they choose.:eusa_pray:

So, getting back to the OP, do you have a prediction about Sarah Palin getting into the race?

Abu, the candidates we are talking about on this thread are not running for president of the world and, in this country, they are free to worship however they choose.:eusa_pray:

So, getting back to the OP, do you have a prediction about Sarah Palin getting into the race?

Sarah Palin has the intelligence of an adult chimpanzee. SHe is wilfully ignorant and an enemy of islam. SHe will enter the race and then be laughed out instantly by America and the world.:clap2:

Sarah Palin has the intelligence of an adult chimpanzee. SHe is wilfully ignorant and an enemy of islam. SHe will enter the race and then be laughed out instantly by America and the world.:clap2:

Sort of like how losers like you are going to bring America to its knees huh dipshit?

Yes she does. She knows we have 50 states unlike Obama who thinks we have 57.

What about her knowledge of Paul Revere and the NRA agenda?
She was right.

Historians agree: Palin was right about Revere « Hot Air

Historians Say Sarah Palin Was Right About Paul Revere

No she wasn't right. It wasn't Paul Revere that was ringing those bells and other stuff she said that he was doing. That other people may have been ringing bells etc doesn't make her right

That's like saying that Obama was the one who shot bin Laden and then saying I was correct because somebody did shoot bin Laden

Executive experience running a business doesn't mean crap when it comes to running a governement. Being a Governor does to some extent. In any case running a campaign is also executive experience although probably not much more then running a business

Also the President isn't the one who does the White House payroll so that means crap too

Forum List

Back