Breaking News: Palin Moves Ahead Of Bachmann In New Poll. Closes In On Romney.

Hey........USA Retard.........no matter how much you wish and pray, Palin is NEVER going to run for President.

She can't stand the scrutiny, and she's too lazy to work.

Leave it to a squid to know lazy when he sees it. :lol:

Last edited:
To put things in perspective, last time I heard her speak I almost had a stroke, I was so angry.

HOWEVER: I really don't think she's stupid. I think there's some sort of disconnect. She doesn't interview well, and she really doesn't know how to admit when she's wrong. I'm against everything she stands for. But none of that equals "and therefore she's unfit for the role."

To put things in perspective, last time I heard her speak I almost had a stroke, I was so angry.

HOWEVER: I really don't think she's stupid. I think there's some sort of disconnect. She doesn't interview well, and she really doesn't know how to admit when she's wrong. I'm against everything she stands for. But none of that equals "and therefore she's unfit for the role."
Tell me what she stands for.

How is Obama doing on getting Puerto Rico as the 51st state?

I think we could get a lot better idea what America really wants if Palin or Bachman run against Clinton

At least Bachmann can claim to hold elected office. Palin will never win another election

Stop the press. Another poll just released. Trouble with Romney and Bachmann.

Palin Now Tied With Romney In Ohio.

Quinnipiac Poll: Governor Palin and Mitt “Peacetime” Romney Are Effectively Tied in Ohio

Romney 16%
Palin 15%
Bachmann 11%
Perry 8%
Cain 6%
Paul 5%
Gingrich 4%
Pawlenty 3%
Santorum 2%
Huntsman 1%

Last edited:

Palin Now Tied With Romney In Iowa.

Quinnipiac Poll: Governor Palin and Mitt “Peacetime” Romney Are Effectively Tied in Ohio

Romney 16%
Palin 15%
Bachmann 11%
Perry 8%
Cain 6%
Paul 5%
Gingrich 4%
Pawlenty 3%
Santorum 2%
Huntsman 1%

Key word.....IOWA

Tell me what she stands for.

Quitting.

Palin Now Tied With Romney In Iowa.

Romney 16%
Palin 15%
Bachmann 11%
Perry 8%
Cain 6%
Paul 5%
Gingrich 4%
Pawlenty 3%
Santorum 2%
Huntsman 1%

that poll says she's tied in Ohio, not Iowa, dumb fuck.

Forum List

Back