Breaking News: ONLY George Zimmerman's DNA Found On Gun

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Once again, doesn't, I repeat DOES NOT look good for the killer George Zimmerman.

He's once again found to be LYING about what happened.

Turns out that only HIS DNA was found on the gun...

George Zimmerman, Trayvon Martin: Results of DNA tests released - latimes.com

So much for his "he-lunged-for-my-gun-and-we-struggled-to-the-death" story.

I wonder what other Nancy Stories will TheZimmerman and his supporters cook up next.

Breaking News, MarcATL wants the white guy convicted, whether he did it or not.... :thup:

Again, he was lying guys...

What's your response to THAT?!??

Who was lying?

What was "he" allegedly lying about?

What evidence do you have that "he" was "lying?"

I have to repeat a newsflash for you, kid. Not finding DNA on a gun doesn't tell you that someone didn't touch or hold or even try to fire that weapon.

It only tells you that IF he touched it, he didn't leave a good solid bio-specimen behind from which DNA could be isolated.

Facts are all cool and shit. You should give them a try some day.

Where was it stated that the struggle was over the gun? From what I have read so far, zimmerman pulled the gun and fired after his head was getting bashed into the curb, and martin was on top of him.

I dont recall seeing any statement about a struggle over the gun.

Lunging for a gun doesn't mean grabbing the gun. After all, if Martin had gotten the gun, it would be George Zimmerman who was murdered.

Don't take up a career in forensics marc. People don't leave DNA on every item they touch unless they are snot nosed liberals who don't carry a hanky.

Who was lying?

What was "he" allegedly lying about?

What evidence do you have that "he" was "lying?"

I have to repeat a newsflash for you, kid. Not finding DNA on a gun doesn't tell you that someone didn't touch or hold or even try to fire that weapon.

It only tells you that IF he touched it, he didn't leave a good solid bio-specimen behind from which DNA could be isolated.

Facts are all cool and shit. You should give them a try some day.

Best way to leave DNA on a gun is lick your hand before you reach for it. Even then it doesn't mean you actually touched it. From what I heard Trayvan was feeling over Zimmerman's clothes for a gun. He may not have gotten a chance to lick his palm before he grabbed at it.

I don't remember Zimmerman claiming that the Afro-shit managed to grab the gun. You'd think if the Afro-shit grabbed the gun, there would be shit smears on the gun. But, dry shit doesn't smear everything it touches, even if Zimmerman has claimed the Afro-shit grabbed the gun.

MarcATL, I think you destroyed the last bit of respect I had for the Afro species.

He said he went for the gun and a fight for his very life ensued.

A fight that resulted with the killer, George Zimmerman, gunning down the victim, Trayvon Martin, to death.

A fight that resulted with the killer, George Zimmerman, gunning down the victim, Trayvon Martin, to death.

Yeah, ole George turned out to be a good shot, who would have guessed that? One less hoodlum that the state will have to house and feed for life. Trayvon's parents should have taught him to keep his hands to himself. And whats up with all of these stupid names blacks give their kids anyway?

Yeah, ole George turned out to be a good shot, who would have guessed that? One less hoodlum that the state will have to house and feed for life. Trayvon's parents should have taught him to keep his hands to himself. And whats up with all of these stupid names blacks give their kids anyway?
What's wrong with the name "Trayvon?"

What would you have named him?

Certainly not Marc, anytime I hear that name and see it spelled that way, I think of a dumbshit on message boards that avoids tough questions and lies all the time.

Certainly not Marc, anytime I hear that name and see it spelled that way, I think of a dumbshit on message boards that avoids tough questions and lies all the time.

:lmao:

"Marc" is a strong name....the name of a mighty warrior, a faithful son and a champion.

What's a "Papa Georgio" though?

:lol:
lol

"Marc" is a strong name....the name of a mighty warrior, a faithful son and a champion.

What's a "Papa Georgio" though?

:lol:
lol

Marc is a wuss name if you ask me, mighty warrior for what? A Smurf?

Papageorgio is a name I picked off a character in a movie, it means nothing to me, just like Marc mean a wus to me.

Forum List

Back