BREAKING NEWS on Trump:

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
BREAKING NEWS - this just in:

Trump tweeted something about something.
And liberals are outraged and calling for impeachment.

JK

But golly, I thought the sharks swirling around Hillary were out for blood.
The political and media bias is so obvious, it's sickening.

Who on the left was yelling when the Obama administration orchestrated deals with Russia
and let them get away with bullying over the neighboring countries left defenseless?

But now when there's nothing going on that Clinton and other Democrats didn't do,
their leftist lobbyists are jumping all over Trump, his staff and family, stirring firestorms over nothing in comparison to what they OVERLOOKED with Clinton and Obama.

????

[What really did it for me was the left protest against the Republican replacement bill
as being pushed through at the last minute without having time to read it.
Well, what do you think the big criticism was about regarding ACA?
About passing it first, in order to find out what is in it?]

I really give up. I keep thinking this is somehow a big political joke, a spoof ON ITSELF.
And at the end, someone will announce we've all been punked....

If Hillary made such great deals with Russia, then why would Russia work so hard to keep her from winning the election?

Maybe it is because Russia was a Conservative ploy long before it was a Liberal one... and what you are seeing now is nothing but the hypocrisy of the Republican party.

Just saw CNN. Breaking news right now:

WASH POST: Sessions discussed Trump Campaign-Related matters with Russian AMB according to US INTEL Intercepts. CNN commentator says this is a violation of the law.....not to disclose or something. Now it is on FOX too.

on and on we go..............

EDIT: added. According to the Newspaper from Obama Leakers? every day...drip drip drip.

Last edited:
If Hillary made such great deals with Russia, then why would Russia work so hard to keep her from winning the election?

Maybe it is because Russia was a Conservative ploy long before it was a Liberal one... and what you are seeing now is nothing but the hypocrisy of the Republican party.
Did Russia really work so hard? Really? I didn't see their influence because it is only in the mind of Trump haters.

Was Russia just a ploy when Obama promised them to be more flexible? And he was?

WASH POST: Sessions discussed Trump Campaign-Related matters with Russian AMB according to US INTEL Intercepts. CNN commentator says this is a violation of the law.....not to disclose or something.

on and on we go.....
More then likely it is "or something." We need to impeach.

WASH POST: Sessions discussed Trump Campaign-Related matters with Russian AMB according to US INTEL Intercepts. CNN commentator says this is a violation of the law.....not to disclose or something.

on and on we go.....
Cuz CNN says so!!!!

Someone resigned and someone else was hired!
Someone else needs to look into anything someone might have done to someone or somebody. We can't let people get away with doing something to someone, it just ain't right.

Did Russia really work so hard? Really? I didn't see their influence because it is only in the mind of Trump haters.

Was Russia just a ploy when Obama promised them to be more flexible? And he was?

Ahhh yes he was so flexible he proposed some sanctions on them that has crippled their economy, expelled diplomats from the U.S., and taken their property. If that is him being flexible I'd hate to see what he would do to enemies.

Have you ever considered the possibility that the Russians had nothing to do with our election outcome and that all the brouhaha is nothing more than a smoke screen to disguise the lame-stream media bias and liberal narrative intended to continue their tantrum over losing?
Hey, wait! ...I've a bridge you might want to buy...

Have you ever considered the possibility that the Russians had nothing to do with our election outcome and that all the brouhaha is nothing more than a smoke screen to disguise the lame-stream media bias and liberal narrative intended to continue their tantrum over losing?

:lmao:

Like we don't have solid dialogue from Putin and the Russians on how much they hate Hillary... You Trumpbots crack me up.

Ahhh yes he was so flexible he proposed some sanctions on them that has crippled their economy, expelled diplomats from the U.S., and taken their property. If that is him being flexible I'd hate to see what he would do to enemies.
I only know what he said, so do you.

Like we don't have solid dialogue from Putin and the Russians on how much they hate Hillary... You Trumpbots crack me up.
Produce it, then produce what they did.

No, I also know what he did... and as the saying goes, actions speak more loudly than words.

Produce it, then produce what they did.

If you need a refresher course after all this time than you are too fucking retarded for me to converse with.

on and on we go.....
Blah-blah-blah...Russians...blah-blah-blah...collusion...blah-blah-blah...Trump....blah-blah-blah...blah-blah-blah...
y'all comprehend? This is how your bullshit pet media "reports" come across to reasoning, sensible people.
Blah-blah-blah...kind of like trained seals: "orp-orp-orp"...

No, I also know what he did... and as the saying goes, actions speak more loudly than words.
OK, then, what did the Trump campaign actually do, other then talk?

The POTUS promised the Russians to be more flexible with dealing with the Russians and you got your shorts in a knot because they might have told Trump that Hillary pees standing up.

on and on we go.....
Blah-blah-blah...Russians...blah-blah-blah...collusion...blah-blah-blah...Trump....blah-blah-blah...blah-blah-blah...
y'all comprehend? This is how your bullshit pet media "reports" come across to reasoning, sensible people.
Blah-blah-blah...kind of like trained seals: "orp-orp-orp"...

Yeah you should know all about the Russian argument, Conservatives used it first and then couldn't back any of it up.

Indeed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back