Breaking News on Thursday's Debate (Note, humor inside)

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Citizens for Legitimate Government

ST. LOUIS – (PTSD News) – In a stunning turn of events, Joe Biden has been replaced with a caribou for Thursday’s vice presidential debate at Washington University. “The media has been absolutely unfair and cruel to Governor Palin,” said Rick Davis of the McCain campaign, “so its only fair that she gets a level playing field for this debate.”

“Finally, Sarah will get a fair shot,” a Palin spokesperson said. “We think with the new rules, this debate will be right on target.” The caribou, named Nedib, has been flown into St. Louis from Barrow, Alaska.

“America get ready for a real shootout,” Palin told a cheering crowd at an evangelical rally in Sikeston, Missouri. “I am about to blow the opponent away.” Clancy Franklin, a spokesperson for Joe Biden, said he was fine with the last minute change. “She can debate a post, for all I care,” Franklin said, “She’ll still come in second. We need Joe on the campaign trail.”

“I am going to take time from my nap to watchicate this debate,” said President [sic] Bush, “because I have looked into the eyes of the caribou and I was able to get a sense of his soul.”

Forum List

Back