BREAKING NEWS: Obama's birth certificate a FRAUD!

blacks supported Ron Paul for President and obamas aunt is being deported back to Africa for reals she was here 4 years illegally...

and the State of Hawaii recently said factcheck has no facts and its not his real birth

blacks supported Ron Paul for President and obamas aunt is being deported back to Africa for reals she was here 4 years illegally...

and the State of Hawaii recently said factcheck has no facts and its not his real birth
how about a couple of links to back up your accusations especially regarding factcheck.org and the state of hawaii WHO DID SAY obama's birth certificate is indeed valid?

why hang on to lies IB? Certainly there are enough other reasons for you not supporting obama other than made up lies?
State declares Obama birth certificate genuine - Examiner.com

HONOLULU (Map, News) - State officials say there's no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said Friday she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

care

Last edited:
Five planes.

One on the way to a football game.

Near the bottom of his class.

Entered into the pilot's program because both his father and his grandfather were Admiral's.

His bad piloting skills aren't really germaine to the argument .. so, for the point of argument, let's say he's an ace pilot. How does that change the question of "war hero?"

I think McCain is a relatively decent man, not a racist, not the warmonger he's made out to be. But at the same time, I don't buy into the facade and I don't think anything should be held sacrosanct about the background of someone trying to be the president.

I think your getting warrior, and war hero mixed up. John McCain wasn't a great warrior. I believe he did help a pilot out of his plane, then the deck of a carrier erupted in flames.

Yha he got shot down, and you weren't there, only John McCain actually knows what happened. But, the part that people called him a war hero for was the fact that he didn't leave the Hanoi Hilton, when they offered it to him. He said he wasn't going without the rest of the men. They beat the crap out of him for that. Yes he's made friends with Vietnam, but some think that what the war didn't accomplish, trade with the USA might.

You can pick on McCain's political decisions, but picking on his service, you really should just leave alone.

I know, let's talk about the traitor Kerry, or Gore's war service.

The State of Hawaii said fact check is NOT obamas real birth
Read the quote above from the hawaiian state officials regarding obama's birth and WHY are you ignoring it IB???

Do you think our Justice Dept did not vet Obama's eligibility as they are required to do? do you think the FBI did not do the required back ground clearance on Obama as a presidential candidate?

What is it that you obviously do not understand?

On this issue, you are just plain wrong and have bought in to a bunch of bunk, i'm sorry to say.....:(

Five planes.

One on the way to a football game.

Entered into the pilot's program because both his father and his grandfather were Admiral's.

His bad piloting skills aren't really germaine to the argument .. so, for the point of argument, let's say he's an ace pilot. How does that change the question of "war hero?"

I think McCain is a relatively decent man, not a racist, not the warmonger he's made out to be. But at the same time, I don't buy into the facade and I don't think anything should be held sacrosanct about the background of someone trying to be the president.

I mostly disagree, but I can respect this.

What did folks call the person who graduated dead ass last in that class? IF they were enlisted, they called him "Sir". In this instance quality is what counts.

Put another way. A perfectly average US Marine is in many measurable ways superior to the civilian at the same age. The Naval Academy is not your basic college with frats, classes in womens studies, or underwater basket weaving.

While Daddy or Gramps rank could very well have been the final tie breaker to get the last slot, he still had to personally meet the requirements for entry to compete for the last slot. To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a legacy option excepting those children of Medal of Honor recipients. And, once in, all bets are off. You personally have to make the grade. The last to graduate is better than any who were washed out.

And, on the last point highlighted above: Neither Gramps nor Pops flew the planes. Think Hultgreen.

I wonder how much Obama had to pay politicians in Hawaii to declare his birth certificate genuine? I'm guessing at least $10 million.

I thought we already resolved this, you know as well as I that Obama was never “Born” but was grown from a cell culture derived from the genetic material donated by Hitler on his death in Brazil in the 1970’s.

Obama’s skin has been genetically engineered to a mocha tone in order to ease his acceptance into American society. His mental program will trigger on completion of the inaugural address and his first actions will be to seize all weapons from American citizens (including pointy sticks), disband the military other than an Obama security force that pledges allegiance directly to him, and redistribute all property in America to illegal aliens.

Sorry for reviving an old thread.

Virginia court rules:

1. The Certification of Live Birth presented to the court is unquestionably authentic.

2. The Certification of Live Birth establishes that Mr. Obama is a natural born citizen.
....Hawaiian law that states ...“There is no difference between a certificate and a certification of live birth in the eyes of the state."

and subsequently
The Court makes other holdings and findings that I won’t bother you with here. Needless to say, the decision is wholly against us. The court finds the claims against Mr. Obama’s citizenship “wholly unpersuasive and bordering on the frivolous, especially in light of the complete absence of any first-hand evidence on any critical issue” and further classifies it as “conspiracy theory of the lowest sort, fueled by nothing than internet rumor and those who truly want to believe egging each other on.”

Other popular arguments are debunked in the ruling as well. Now stop telling me "why doesn't just Obama show his BC or COLB or vault copy ect ect ect." like somehow it proves Obama is guilty.

Forum List

Back