BREAKING NEWS: Obama Too Busy For Netanyahu

You nuts realize that Israel doesn't have the firepower to stop Iran's nuclear program, right? They can use a nuke, but they won't and without the help of the USA they can't do it.

While it's happened before, it seems a little more significant with Netanyahu's recent plea to the Western world for support in their efforts to keep Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons AND Obama's campaign's recent attempt to snub Israel with their attempted campaign platform.

No link as of yet as this has just been reported but it appears campaigning is trumping Middle Eastern security...

Color me shocked...

Color you silly. The tail is trying to wag the dog. The dog just told the tail to keep it's place.

muslims4obama.jpg

Your last quote on your sig. line amazed me. How flipping true is that? wow

While it's happened before, it seems a little more significant with Netanyahu's recent plea to the Western world for support in their efforts to keep Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons AND Obama's campaign's recent attempt to snub Israel with their attempted campaign platform.

No link as of yet as this has just been reported but it appears campaigning is trumping Middle Eastern security...

Color me shocked...

No surprises there. How about this:

Obama Misses More than Half Of His National Security Briefings | TheBlaze.com

Obama is the enemy of US and Israel. Period. Don't need anything else to slap us in the face to see that.

He's following the dreams from his father yanno. Anti colonialist, communistic drunkard!

Obama's Egypt..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zka-gk6vXo&feature=related]Mohammed Morsi - "Our Capital Shall Be Jerusalem, Allah Willing" - YouTube[/ame]

You nuts realize that Israel doesn't have the firepower to stop Iran's nuclear program, right? They can use a nuke, but they won't and without the help of the USA they can't do it.

Iran has the wealth and demographics to quickly recover from an attack, and Iran will turn the region upside-down.
I don't think, that US Army (it's the guys being there with installations) has any apetite for swallowing the consequences.

Israel needs to shut its fuckin' mouth!

Stop interferring in our elections, psycho's.

And stop talking about Iran, unless you can provide proof their nuclear program is weaponized.

Actually, I'm quite surprised that Obama doesn't take time out of his busy golf schedule to work on avoiding a war in the ME. Which may happen anyway, looks like only a matter of time to me. Wonder how this is playing with the Jewish community, especially in Florida. Swing state, lots of EC votes.

Actually, I'm quite surprised that Obama doesn't take time out of his busy golf schedule to work on avoiding a war in the ME. Which may happen anyway, looks like only a matter of time to me. Wonder how this is playing with the Jewish community, especially in Florida. Swing state, lots of EC votes.

Which is why he will flip-flop at some point today. As soon as he gets the daily polling data from Florida.

Too busy but time for Letterman. You have to love this guy. He's got some "set"..

Which is why he will flip-flop at some point today. As soon as he gets the daily polling data from Florida.

Too busy but time for Letterman. You have to love this guy. He's got some "set"..

Try following the news properly.
In another sign of tensions, the Israeli Embassy in Washington said late Tuesday that the Obama administration had declined a request from Mr. Netanyahu’s office for a meeting with Mr. Obama when the Israeli leader attends the United Nations General Assembly this month. The Obama administration said the decision was due to a scheduling problem and had been conveyed to Israel long ago.

On Tuesday night, Mr. Obama called Mr. Netanyahu to try to calm the situation. The two talked for a full hour, hashing through the Iran confrontation and their misunderstandings.

--------------------

The White House also tried to tamp down controversy over the request for a meeting, saying that after a possible New York encounter was ruled out, Mr. Netanyahu did not request a meeting in Washington. “Contrary to reports in the press, there was never a request for Prime Minister Netanyahu to meet with President Obama in Washington, nor was a request for a meeting ever denied,” the statement said.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/12/w...lic-spat-over-iran-policy.html?pagewanted=all

Forum List

Back