Breaking News: Obama Responds To PA Judge Stating Courts Are Powerless To Stop Executive Amnesty

Oh well, should have been a little less permissive during the 2000-2006 period. Seems that executive privilege is pretty far reaching these days.

• Banned
The Dictator in Chief has now declared that no judge or successor dare overturn his rule and now he’s decided it’s his purview to tell the courts the scope of their authority, as he continues to obliterate the bounds the Constitution has placed on his office.

If courts rule he's has exceeded his powers, then what? Go FDR and try and fire the judge?
They tell him he can't and he goes ahead and does.....now what?
This could get vewy vewy interwesting.....
images

He has very little time left to bring as much damage to this country as he can. His attack on the constitution is going into rapid fire.
He'll ask the Republicans for 1,000 cuts to the throat of the United States, and they will compromise on 500.

• Banned
He has very little time left to bring as much damage to this country as he can. His attack on the constitution is going into rapid fire.
He'll ask the Republicans for 1,000 cuts to the throat of the United States, and they will compromise on 500.
I never thought in my lifetime I would witness the usurpation of our Constitution by a non-natural born Citizen, a type of person the founders never intended to become president.

If courts rule he's has exceeded his powers, then what? Go FDR and try and fire the judge?
They tell him he can't and he goes ahead and does.....now what?
This could get vewy vewy interwesting.....
images

POTUS doesn't have the authority to fire a judge once confirmed by the senate, they have to be impeached by the congress to remove them.

maobama can refuse to deport but there are legal milestones to gain lawful presence and be eligible for work permits. His pen ain't good enough for that and the courts will bitch slap him for it.

What I don't understand is the concern for separating families, we do it to criminals all the time, what makes these people so special?

Ah, old Andrew Jackson told the Court to put their decision in their ear. So what happened to Jackson? Today, Jackson is rated as America's thirteen or fourteenth best president. Be interesting if the EO thing went all the way up to the Supreme Court. And if the Court did agree to hear the case, what their decision would be. I doubt the Supreme Court would take the case, however, declaring it a political matter.

Shades of Andy Jackson.

"They've made their ruling. Now let's see them enforce it."

Or words to that effect.

Basically, "I don't have to obey the Court if I don't want to, and if I can persuade enough people to ignore them. I think I can get away with it, so that makes it OK."

In other words, mob rule now reigns.

They left was shocked when the Supremes decided to hear the Obama care subsidies case, they have had enough of Obama, they will hear this one to and I wouldn't doubt they overturn his EO

Be careful - what they said was that the court cannot interfere in his decision on who to deport or not ... and he's right. That does fall in the scope of his discretion.

He said nothing, however, about all the other stuff the EO did --- which clearly fall outside his discretion.
--------------
The other case in Pennsylvania, however, does consider the 'other stuff' and would be expected to be upheld.

maobama can refuse to deport but there are legal milestones to gain lawful presence and be eligible for work permits. His pen ain't good enough for that and the courts will bitch slap him for it.

What I don't understand is the concern for separating families, we do it to criminals all the time, what makes these people so special?

I doubt that.

did any of you read the linked article?

on this case, the administration is CORRECT....and the judge is out of line.

Forum List

Back