Breaking news: Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving plan to sign max contracts with Brooklyn

So there goes the theory that KD and Leonard were going to both sign in L.A.

I will believe this when I see it. Would seem to be early for this type of signing. Maybe KD doesn't like the West coast?

I refuse to watch what is employment injustice = racism

Race-Distribution.png

If Klay leaves the Dubs then we will know its because they didnt trust the management/ownership

Actually, they don't use the term ownership in the NBA anymore, it is now "governorship". It changes nothing of course.

As an aside, ,if someone is going to pay me $30M a year+ I hardly feel I am owned, nor do I care what title they use over me. Meh, the age of micro aggression and Safe Spaces I suppose.

Race-Distribution.png

It's not racism. Neither is the fact that mostly whites are playing Ice Hockey. It's just the way it is due to circumstances. I bet if you go to Europe you'll find mostly whites playing basketball.

Interesting. They will be a bust until KD gets all the way back though.

He’ll never be the KD if old
Why do you say that?

Because I know the nature of a torn Achilles.
Sports medicine has grown. Injuries that used to be considered career ending have dropped considerably.

Two injuries no nba player has ever recovered from: mirco fracture knee surgery and a torn Achilles. They don’t even do micro fracture surgeries anymore

Last edited:

Race-Distribution.png

It's not racism. Neither is the fact that mostly whites are playing Ice Hockey. It's just the way it is due to circumstances. I bet if you go to Europe you'll find mostly whites playing basketball.
point was/is the blacks claim racism for EVERYTHING
they complain there are not enough blacks here/there/etc
......we have a thread on it at this time--some black NFL player says there aren't enough blacks at the White House [ahahahahhahahahhahah ]
NFL Player Complains About ‘White’ House

Race-Distribution.png

point was/is the blacks claim racism for EVERYTHING
they complain there are not enough blacks here/there/etc
......we have a thread on it at this time--some black NFL player says there aren't enough blacks at the White House [ahahahahhahahahhahah ]
NFL Player Complains About ‘White’ House

Well, I agree racism terms are over used.

Interesting. They will be a bust until KD gets all the way back though.

He’ll never be the KD if old
Why do you say that?

Because I know the nature of a torn Achilles.
Sports medicine has grown. Injuries that used to be considered career ending have dropped considerably.

Two injuries no nba player has ever recovered from: mirco fracture knee surgery and a torn Achilles. They don’t even do micro fracture surgeries anymore
Actually Rudy Gaye and Dominque Wilkins

Forum List

Back