Breaking News: Israel Tries to land a spacecraft on the moon; crashes...everyone applauds!

I miss the point here. Why is everyone in the control room applauding when the spaceship (unmanned, I hope) crashes into the moon seconds before landing.

What am I not getting?
Israel would never give it back.

I miss the point here. Why is everyone in the control room applauding when the spaceship (unmanned, I hope) crashes into the moon seconds before landing.

What am I not getting?
Participation trophy?

Then why don't you say something decent in return?
Because I apologized to him first of all, and I just did say something decent to him, calling him a "decent human being".

But thanks anyway for your intervention...I'll take it from here if you don't mind, dad.

The zionist regime was a weird racist sect who displaced the native Palestinians in the 30's and 40's with their terrorist tactics and the help of White man's weapons. In the 90's with the help of Silverstein, the individual who got a 99 year lease on the World Trade Center somehow, insisted American tech companies move operations to Palestine/Israel. Probably the most clever thing the zionists did was steal the military grade Uranium from Pennsylvania in the 60's though. So obviously this adventure is an attempt to demonstrate Jewish people are "really smart" and can't help but do what the White man did over 50 years ago all the while using the White man's technology.

So, your amusement means that you are not disappointed for Israel?

It's a valiant first effort, but landings and takeoffs are the biggest deals and not easy and dangerous to do. I suppose countries are trying to shuttle people and supplies to the moon as a destination or colonization.

In comparison, it was one of the biggest worries for Elon Musk to get to Mars. You have to have contingencies in case something goes wrong.

Here's a great vid of all his fails.

In addition, he sent his personal red Tesla to Mars. At first, I thought it was for a trial landing but he had another in mind.

Elon Musk's Space Tesla Isn't Going to Mars. It's Going Somewhere More Important.

Last edited:

What am I not getting?
Maybe you are unfamiliar with their space program. This is actually their first attempt at any space program. How many failed attempts did the U.S. have that did not even make it off the launch pad?
How many countries have even attempted to land on the moon? Even a failed first attempt would be a larger success then a number of other countries have had.

whhoever it may be...Italy, Israel, Ireland...........nothing wrong it that (space exploration).....(good for them).

better to try and land a "spaceship" on the moon than................being looked upon as the embodiment of "evil" of planet earth (even with their nice watches....terrorists Lub their nice watches).....

Forum List

Back