Breaking News,Israel says F''' the cease fire!!

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Well, I was hopeful that the bombs and bullets would lighten up, but Israel is going to keep bombing and shootin. Hezbollah is going to do the same.

But that stuff doesn't mean dick. Cause now you have the more northern neighbors starting to mobilize. I hope this is wrong on my part, but that but head on CNN, the one who used to be some sort of general, is claiming that people are starting to count soldiers and forces.. Not good.. This should have been resolved already. Ok,, so maybe it never will be, but it has to be the goal no matter what. But the Israel, Hezbollah, Hamas thing for sure has to be cooled off.

Then,, the US people, not the dimwits who get paid to keep us out of this shit, have to make up their minds too and figure out what they are willing to loose in order to suport the Middle East turmoil..

Not really "breaking news".

The only thing Israel kinda sorta but not really agreed to was to stop the air bombing campaign for 48hrs, unless it was for tactical troop purposes.... everything else has remained on the table.

Redhots said:
Not really "breaking news".

The only thing Israel kinda sorta but not really agreed to was to stop the air bombing campaign for 48hrs, unless it was for tactical troop purposes.... everything else has remained on the table.

THis is going to get much worse before it gets just worse again.

5stringJeff said:
Actually, Israel broke the cease fire because Hezbollah refused to agree to it.
Yep, hit a tank with anti-tank weapon, that broke the agreement.

Working Man said:
THis is going to get much worse before it gets just worse again.

It may need to get larger so the real problem can be dealt with. Or would you rather put another band-aid on the boo-boo ?

I believe I said, Israel was going to “kick ass and the US would help” in another thread weeks ago.

I was referring to Iran and the Nuc stuff. Well, this is it (IMO); they’re just using the front door and cleaning as they go. I hope they don’t stop.

Mr. P said:
I believe I said, Israel was going to “kick ass and the US would help” in another thread weeks ago.

I was referring to Iran and the Nuc stuff. Well, this is it (IMO); they’re just using the front door and cleaning as they go. I hope they don’t stop.

Agreed--we've built up the Israeli military and they know how to use it. The US is letting them roll at will. They don't give a damn what the UN or EU think with very good reason. Hopefully this will all culminate with the mullahs in Iran toppling form thier minarets. All the elements for this to happen are moving into place.

Forum List

Back