BREAKING NEWS: GOP knew of Petraeus affair for weeks. Hid from President.

It's all bullshit....his "affair" is a lie. How convenient this happens a week before the Benghazi hearings! He should be forced to testify.

based on what facts?

My gut reaction to the whole thing! Sometimes you just KNOW something is not right. Of course we don't have proof yet, but i really don't believe this wasn't a plan. There's something not right about this whole thing....if i'm proven wrong i'll apologize, but i'll be very surprised if i am!

This...as with most things involving what happened in Benghazi...stinks to high heavens. The head of the CIA resigns days after the election and days before he's scheduled to testify? Are you kidding? Draw up the subpoenas, boys and girls...it's time to sit one ex-CIA Chief's ass in front of a Congressional Investigative Committee and find out why we lost four good people.

If this were one of the agents he would be polygraphed. Polygraph him and work your way up until the truth is known about Benghazi. I hope we don't drop the investigation on Petraeus and make it about him instead of Benghazi.

You guys will hate the real facts just like you did in Fast and furious.

how many pretend scandals have you had crash on you already?

birth cerificates and the like.

Its why your party is dying.

If the presidebt didn't know, why didn't he know and who is being fired for not telling him?

It's all bullshit....his "affair" is a lie. How convenient this happens a week before the Benghazi hearings! He should be forced to testify.

Congress has always had subpoena power. They can subpoena any American in the country. You must not be long on this board. I believe even every USMB right winger knows that.

Scandal over guy leaving office.
No scandal over dead Americans in Benghazi.

Love it~!

The scandal is Hillary Clinton asking Republicans to stop cutting embassy security budgets. It was the second time Republicans ignored a Clinton.

Forum List

Back