BREAKING NEWS: GOP knew of Petraeus affair for weeks. Hid from President.

R

rdean

Spokesman: House majority leader knew of Petraeus matter in October - CNN.com

(CNN) -- House majority leader Eric Cantor talked to an FBI official in late October about former CIA Director David Petraeus' involvement in an affair, a spokesman for the congressman told CNN Sunday.
Doug Heye said Cantor had a conversation with the whistleblower about the affair and the national security concerns involved in the matter.

Cantor knew of Petraeus matter for weeks | News - Home

------------------------------------------

Apparently the President didn't find out until after the election.

BUT REPUBLICANS ALREADY KNEW.

Why? Where were they hoping to do? They thought Obama wouldn't win so it would just go away? They are using this for political gain to harm the president who had nothing to do with this.

And Republicans SCREAMING NATIONAL SECURITY are keeping "SECRETS" from the President of the United States? Fuckers. If Cantor knew, EVERYONE knew.

I knew they hated him more than any feeling they might have for this country, but this? Really?

Wonder what Holder has to say?

Wonder what the law says?

Wonder why Republicans so willing to fuck this country over?

Wonder how the USMB will DEFEND Cantor?

Hmmm, should be interesting.

Republicans trying so hard to tie Obama to a scandal, they BECAME the scandal.

It's all bullshit....his "affair" is a lie. How convenient this happens a week before the Benghazi hearings! He should be forced to testify.

(CNN) -- House majority leader Eric Cantor talked to an FBI official in late October about former CIA Director David Petraeus' involvement in an affair, a spokesman for the congressman told CNN Sunday.
Doug Heye said Cantor had a conversation with the whistleblower about the affair and the national security concerns involved in the matter.

Why? Where were they hoping to do? They thought Obama wouldn't win so it would just go away? They are using this for political gain to harm the president who had nothing to do with this.

And Republicans SCREAMING NATIONAL SECURITY are keeping "SECRETS" from the President of the United States? Fuckers. If Cantor knew, EVERYONE knew.

I knew they hated him more than any feeling they might have for this country, but this? Really?

Too funny if true...

:thewave:

He's not being asked to testify. If anyone wants him to testify, he will. The idea that he "can't" testify now they he's resigned is just conspiracy nonsense.

He has not been asked to testify since his resignation

He has said he would testify if asked. You got it right.

Only Republicans knew. Right.

FBI Director had no idea.

Ok.

Republicans knew. They pretended this was all "new" information. But they already knew.

And if an FBI informant told Eric Cantor, you can't assume the director already knew. I worked in an Intelligence Office when I was in the Army and I always found things out before the Captain and First Sergeant I worked for. The lower EM had a "network" and we called each other constantly with what was going on. The same thing happens in the FBI. Believe it.

So let me see if I've got this straight? Eric Cantor knows that the Director of the CIA is having an affair but Barry doesn't have a clue?

Let me ask you something, Deanie...is there anything happening in the real world that our current President DOES know about? He seems to be "out of the loop".

So who is it that's running our country?

Ok.

Republicans knew. They pretended this was all "new" information. But they already knew.

And if an FBI informant told Eric Cantor, you can't assume the director already knew. I worked in an Intelligence Office when I was in the Army and I always found things out before the Captain and First Sergeant I worked for. The lower EM had a "network" and we called each other constantly with what was going on. The same thing happens in the FBI. Believe it.

LOL..."YOU" worked in Army Intelligence? Seriously?

rdeany persists in his typical fugue state.

Reality: Obama has a long record of using personal dirt (divorce records, etc.) as chips on political opponents and allies. In this, Patraeus worked for him, and underwent an FBI background check. It is implausible that Obama didn't know about the affair.

The likely scenario is that Obama, via Valerie Jarrett, who does much of the dirty work, used that Big Chip to keep Pataeus silent and then compliant with the party YouTube video line. And then, to force a resignation right before his scheduled testimony.

The House should subpoena. Tyrone Woods, Glen Doherty, Chris Stevens, and Sean Smith deserve the truth to be outed.

If you think Bam Bam didn't know about this before the election then you are even a bigger idiot than I thought.

Ok.

LOL..."YOU" worked in Army Intelligence? Seriously?

3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division. My name isn't "Mitt Romney".

It ain't Barack Hussein Obama, neither.

rdeany persists in his typical fugue state.

Reality: Obama has a long record of using personal dirt (divorce records, etc.) as chips on political opponents and allies. In this, Patraeus worked for him, and underwent an FBI background check. It is implausible that Obama didn't know about the affair.

The likely scenario is that Obama, via Valerie Jarrett, who does much of the dirty work, used that Big Chip to keep Pataeus silent and then compliant with the party YouTube video line. And then, to force a resignation right before his scheduled testimony.

The House should subpoena. Tyrone Woods, Glen Doherty, Chris Stevens, and Sean Smith deserve the truth to be outed.

Divorce dirt? OK. I'll bite. What the fuck are you talking about? Make it good.

Forum List

Back