BREAKING NEWS From the Daily Planet

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Announcer: Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive! Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!

giphy.gif

Voices: Look, up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's SuperTrump!
ohmy_zps88e14394.png

Announcer:
Yes, it's SuperTrump, strange visitor from another planet, who came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men. SuperTrump, who can change the course of mighty rivers, bend steel in his bare hands, and who, disguised as The Donald, mild-mannered real estate developer for a great metropolitan skyline, fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice and the American way.

America at endless war and delclining Roman Empire type rulers. Funny stuff this Reality America

Announcer: Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive! Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!

giphy.gif

Voices: Look, up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's SuperTrump!
ohmy_zps88e14394.png

Announcer:
Yes, it's SuperTrump, strange visitor from another planet, who came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men. SuperTrump, who can change the course of mighty rivers, bend steel in his bare hands, and who, disguised as The Donald, mild-mannered real estate developer for a great metropolitan skyline, fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice and the American way.
:biggrin:

Clark Kent wouldn't be caught dead with Trumps hair.

LOOK !!!

UP IN THE SKY, ITS A BIRD, ITS A PLANE ..

ITS TRUMPS HAIR !!!

tumblr_inline_o3fyjup3qi1ro6j75_500.jpg

Yep Trump is an imaginary comic book character. His supporters are so dumb till he can hide his identity by nothing more than putting on a pair of glasses.

Is this a satire Thread about how that weirdo Steve guys threads always say breaking news even if it happened in like 1957

Thanks Tom! :smiliehug:
I'd like to visit the USA someday! I hope it will be possible in the near future :)

I believe there is a large Viet population in Houston, Texas....similar climate to Saigon and booming from our new oil business. Maybe you already know people there. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back