BREAKING NEWS FROM AP! Muslims Do Not Care For the US!

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
:sleep: :coffee3:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050518/ap_on_re_us/muslim_attitudes

Anti-American feelings are widespread in the Muslim world and extend to U.S. consumer brands, according to a report released Wednesday. It suggested the U.S. burnish its image with a change in tone and by publicizing aid programs.

The United States should emphasize its development aid to Muslim countries rather than try to persuade Muslims to support U.S. policies in Iraq or in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, according to the Council on Foreign Relations report.

The report, by Charney Research, is based on 14 focus groups conducted last December and January among college-educated men and women in Egypt, Morocco and Indonesia.

Anger at U.S. foreign policy and at the U.S. government dominated spontaneous reactions in all three countries.

Many young Muslims said they admired Osama bin Laden, while views of President Bush were uniformly negative. All focus group members rejected U.S. views of the war in Iraq, saying the United States invaded on a false premise to further its own regional goals.

[...]

GotZoom said:
I don't know what that study cost, but I could have come up with the same results for half the price.
nothing like paying for something we already knew.

Wow this study has as much power to effect my life as the Catsup study that got millions in Federal Grants to study the speed that different Catsup brands came out of the bottles.

Forum List

Back