BREAKING NEWS: FoxNews reporting, rods exposed, meltdown in progress in Japan.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Fox just broke this. The rods of 1 nuke plant in Japan are exposed, in open air, with no water. Nuclear experts advise Fox this is a nuclear meltdown in progress, about to become catastrophe.

Politics aside....God help those people. There is little any single person or government on Earth could truly do to halt all harm. We should all pray for the people.

Rush Limbaugh Laughs at Hilarious Japanese Tragedy | Indecision Forever | Political Humor, 2010 Election, and Satire Blog | Comedy Central
[video at link]
When discussing the recent tsunami in Japan, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh spoke with a caller who asked, "If these are the people that invented the Prius, have mastered public transportation, recycling, why did Mother Earth, Gaia if you will, hit them with this disaster?."

"Interesting question!" And with absolutely no overt logical fallacies!

Rush, of course, shows the situation the sympathy it deserves…

"He's right," Limbaugh said. "They've given us the Prius. Even now, refugees are recycling their garbage." Here, he began to laugh, continuing, "and yet, Gaia levels them! Just wipes them out!"

Apparently for Rush, a tsunami that kills thousands and razes entire cities is worth a chuckle, so long as the wave takes out a Prius plant in the process. At least he didn’t make an ill-timed Godzilla joke. Wait, I spoke too soon.

Gods revenge is still not complete since their treacherous sneak attack on Pearl Harbor. I hope the souls lost on the USS Arizona are comfortable tonight.

Of course, with the possible worst nuclear accident in world history in progress.........Obama is on his way to a vacation on a beach in Rio, just after a week of golf, basketball and partying.

Could he do anything to stop it? Probably not. Should he be more sensitive and try to be a leader...like Bush was in that classroom the morning of 9-11? Yep. Show some maturity Obama. Your place today is in the White House, standing firm with our ally in what may turn out to be their nation's worst hours in history.

Fox just broke this. The rods of 1 nuke plant in Japan are exposed, in open air, with no water. Nuclear experts advise Fox this is a nuclear meltdown in progress, about to become catastrophe.

Politics aside....God help those people. There is little any single person or government on Earth could truly do to halt all harm. We should all pray for the people.

Are they really sure of this?

Yea i'm very surprised our own Government has handled this thing so nonchalantly. Hawaii and the U.S. West Coast could be affected by these Radiation leaks. Our Government has been pretty much AWOL on this one. This really is very scary stuff. God Bless all affected by the Radiation. It's very tragic.

Dear God, I hope Fox is wrong.

Me too.

And I honestly think the only reason Obama is silent on it is that the entire gov't has no fucking clue what to do. What if radiation affects HI and CA?? Can you imagine the blowback politically? It would be Katrina X10.

Don't know though. I'm only relaying what Fox reported. Hope they are wrong. Hope if they are right that the gov't here has something in plans to protect Hawaii, West Coast.

A nuclear expert just said on MSNBC that it's as bad a Chernobyl, and 100 times worse than any predictions.

Both the Japanese & U.S. Governments have not handled this catastrophe well at all. It looks like it is much worse than we were led to believe. Our own Government has been saying that this radiation cannot affect Hawaii or the U.S. West Coast. I just don't understand how they came to that conclusion so quickly. Wind projections clearly show an Easterly direction. Radiation could affect Hawaii and the U.S. West Coast. It really isn't as unlikely as our Government has said. This misinformation really does scare me. I guess we'll see though. God Bless.

Both the Japanese & U.S. Governments have not handled this catastrophe well at all. It looks like it is much worse than we were led to believe. Our own Government has been saying that this radiation cannot affect Hawaii or the U.S. West Coast. I just don't understand how they came to that conclusion so quickly. Wind projections clearly show an Easterly direction. Radiation could affect Hawaii and the U.S. West Coast. It really isn't as unlikely as our Government has said. This misinformation really does scare me. I guess we'll see though. God Bless.
It's pretty said that you rightwingloons are hoping that people on the west coast of the US get radiation poisoning just so you can blame Obama.

FWIW Fox has had several nuclear experts on that say even if there was a complete meltdown it wouldn't be a threat to the USA.

I guess no one told any other news outlet cuz it's not being reported as fact by anyone else.

More hyperbole.

FWIW Fox has had several nuclear experts on that say even if there was a complete meltdown it wouldn't be a threat to the USA.
I doubt it would be, so good for FAUX.

We get Sahara dust sometimes, but I think that has a lot to do with high altitude air currents and hot temperatures plus humidity. A little bit different blowing across the Pacific.

Forum List

Back