Breaking News: Feds Arrest Somali-Born Teen After Car-Bomb Sting at Oregon Christmas

Oh, cool, didn't know that. Kinda like how you said I was cookoo for thinking the KKK supports terrorism......when they themselves are a terrorist organization.

But anyhoo........with that correction, WHAT CRIME would they have arrested him and deported him for BEFORE he had the fake bomb and tried to detonate it?

We have illegal immigrants who kill people in DUI's, rape, rob, molest, etc, etc, and dont get deported. You think this guy would for buying a cell phone and some fertilizer? Nope. Possessing either is ok. Building a bomb.....and more importantly, trying to use it, is what got him. He wouldn't have gotten deported for anything less than trying to use what he thought was a bomb.

And the KKK is a terror organization.

Using your 1st amendment right to support terror isn't illegal. College professors do it. Obama's friend Bill Ayers still does it.

Your "wrong" is a bit worse than mine.

Wow. Apparently the feds never got the memo that supporting terrorism is perfectly legal.

Former San Diego Resident Among 14 Indicted for Supporting Somali Terrorists - San Diego 6

Not only that, the Supreme Court missed the memo that it is unconstitutional.

Yes, Virginia, Supporting Terrorists IS a Crime | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News.

Since any communication with a terrorists group can potentially be called material support or resources, and plotting to build a bomb is definitely illegal, the FBI had everything they needed to charge this guy before they actually handed him the controls to a bomb. Would you still think this was a good idea if he had caught on, and then played the FBI by actually building a bomb, and having them drive it into downtown Portland? Wouldn't that have made some interesting headlines?

Like I said, wingnuts support the govt when it arrests people for thought crimes

I guess that means I am not a wingnut, yet you still think I am wrong for criticizing the FBI. Could this be because you are actually the wrongnut?

Its not entrapment. This asshole was in communication with terrorists in Pakistan, and wanted to go there to train. This shithead muslim had the will to kill Americans. He is a traitor since he is a "US citizen" and should be hung.

Your government giving teenagers who want them fake bombs does not make you safe.

First of all, you're calling him a "teenager" implies he is just some innocent kid. He is an adult. I doubt you would call 18 and 19 year old marines that die in Afganistan or Iraq "teenagers".

Taking someone off the streets who has the will to blow people up does make us safe. You want this asshole who was in contact with Pakistan terrorists to be set free?

Why don't we just start sending agents out into the inner cities to hand out drugs to the dealers and then nab them when they go to sell them.

Let's just recruit every possible bad guy in this entire country, supply them with their supposed means, and then get them when they act.

Let's even empower and entice them to follow through with it, just in case they have a change of heart and get cold feet. I'd hate to waste an opportunity to stick more people in prison.

Your government giving teenagers who want them fake bombs does not make you safe.

First of all, you're calling him a "teenager" implies he is just some innocent kid. He is an adult. I doubt you would call 18 and 19 year old marines that die in Afganistan or Iraq "teenagers".

Taking someone off the streets who has the will to blow people up does make us safe. You want this asshole who was in contact with Pakistan terrorists to be set free?

Why don't we just start sending agents out into the inner cities to hand out drugs to the dealers and then nab them when they go to sell them.

Let's just recruit every possible bad guy in this entire country, supply them with their supposed means, and then get them when they act.

Let's even empower and entice them to follow through with it, just in case they have a change of heart and get cold feet. I'd hate to waste an opportunity to stick more people in prison.

The police do run stings on drug dealers. I don't know where you got the idea that the police don't run stings on drug dealers. But I have an idea:

WingnutTree.jpg

The police do run stings on drug dealers. I don't know where you got the idea that the police don't run stings on drug dealers. But I have an idea:

WingnutTree.jpg

Last I checked, police aren't out there supplying drug dealers with product. Fake or real.

WingnutTree.jpg

Last I checked, police aren't out there supplying drug dealers with product. Fake or real.

Check again

WingnutTree.jpg

Check again

Instead of that, why don't you just go ahead and show me where it's happening. I'd love to be enlightened.

I have an interesting video (but it's in Russian and doesn't seem to be link-able?

? ???? ???? ????? 300 ??? ???? ?????... - "??? ???? ? ?????????". ????????, ???????.

It shows the Russian way of dealing with some Somali pirates they caught who had taken a Russian vessel. Big mistake. The Captain (Admiral?) handcuffs them back on their own boat and then sinks their boat. No trial. No nothing. Summary execution under the old fashioned law of the sea for pirates.

This post is here to ask the question: should captured illegal combatants be treated in a similarly summary fashion? The idiot who is the subject of this thread might not care for that.

This YouTube version might work better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TruV3sxS9Zw&feature=player_embedded#!

Last edited:
I have an interesting video (but it's in Russian and doesn't seem to be link-able?

? ???? ???? ????? 300 ??? ???? ?????... - "??? ???? ? ?????????". ????????, ???????.

It shows the Russian way of dealing with some Somali pirates they caught who had taken a Russian vessel. Big mistake. The Captain (Admiral?) handcuffs them back on their own boat and then sinks their boat. No trial. No nothing. Summary execution under the old fashioned law of the sea for pirates.

This post is here to ask the question: should captured illegal combatants be treated in a similarly summary fashion? The idiot who is the subject of this thread might not care for that.

This YouTube version might work better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TruV3sxS9Zw&feature=player_embedded#!

Christians LOVE their summary executions

But Muslims are in love with life and fairness and due process. :cuckoo:

sanghahahaha, you are beyond pathetic.

No, we love summery executions. Willows, butterflies, cottonwood fluff drifting through the sky...and a tall cottonwood and a rope. Cottonwoods are best because #1, they're tall, and #2, sometimes the branches break off, so you actually get to experience the summery execution more than once!

Yeah, catch the guys with the explosives, not the kid too stupid to know he's being set up by the FBI.

Why not just go after people who make and sell guns too, after all a couple of MP5s can do just as much damage as a bomb. Going after the technology is stupid, you go after the people who are a danger.

Just because the kid was "too stupid" to know he was being setup by the FBI, doesn't mean he wouldn't be able to kill people. It doesn't take any brainpower to kill people at all.

Forum List

Back