BREAKING NEWS: Explosion at CT Power Plant has caused "Mass Casualties"

SPECULATING on whether it was deliberate or an accident at this point is reckless at BEST!

Our power plants and power sub stations are sitting ducks for terror attacks. They are, as we are a free society, spread to hell and gone all over the place.

It looks like it was an accident, but that IS an important question that needs answered as quickly as possible in situations like this.

SPECULATING on whether it was deliberate or an accident at this point is reckless at BEST!

Our power plants and power sub stations are sitting ducks for terror attacks. They are, as we are a free society, spread to hell and gone all over the place.

It looks like it was an accident, but that IS an important question that needs answered as quickly as possible in situations like this.

It is just a matter of time, before terrorists realize that airplanes are probably not their best bet on killing Americans and they will target less secure areas.

Nothing on TV about it on the cabal news channels or the local news channel yet.

From my glass house, a brick tossed at the very funny spelling error.

All the weird ones here <pointing fingers at Dev Nell and Eots and Curve Light> are sure that is the correct spelling though.

It is just a matter of time, before terrorists realize that airplanes are probably not their best bet on killing Americans and they will target less secure areas.

poisoning water supplies....and don't think that they haven't thought of that.

I come back to this thread to read the comments.

What. The. Fuck.

:eusa_eh:

It is not the chemical, it is the dose. Most water supplies are full of interesting chemicals anyway. And most cities put large amounts of other poisonous things into the water to kill off all the bad bugs.

It might be a concern in a small town, but not in a large city. And what to be gained by doing damage in a one horse tank town?

It is not the chemical, it is the dose. Most water supplies are full of interesting chemicals anyway. And most cities put large amounts of other poisonous things into the water to kill off all the bad bugs.

It might be a concern in a small town, but not in a large city. And what to be gained by doing damage in a one horse tank town?

Fear

I really hope they have insurance. Recovery from burns can be long and expensive.

I'm sure this got reported because of the reporter listening to the Police/Fire departments radio. The call probably came over the radio of possible Mass Causalities so that would bring about the ideal response in case of the worse case scenario.

I'm sure this got reported because of the reporter listening to the Police/Fire departments radio. The call probably came over the radio of possible Mass Causalities so that would bring about the ideal response in case of the worse case scenario.

The name of an Officer is in the link I posted.

I really hope they have insurance. Recovery from burns can be long and expensive.

Everyone on the site of that power plant will be covered by workers comp.

So easlily dismissed. What exactly does "workers comp" cover.

Are you that far out of the loop? You honestly don't know what workman's comp is or what it covers when you're injured ON THE JOB? A Democratic Party program that actually makes sense and you don't know jack shit about it....little wonder you are such a hack...little wonder.

You must be one of those no load welfare fucks.

In my state it pays all the medical bills, and bills for transportation, if you need it, to get to the medical care.
It also pays about 85% of your salary while you can't work.
By law, everyone working is covered. Even if your already off, say you already clocked out of the plant, your still covered if your hurt in the parking lot.
In some cases, there is a settlement as well, so much for dismembered body parts, ect.
Don't you work?
Haven't you ever read the posters required to be posted at every workplace?
Surely you already know all this, all working US citizens should anyway.

In my state it pays all the medical bills, and bills for transportation, if you need it, to get to the medical care.
It also pays about 85% of your salary while you can't work.
By law, everyone working is covered. Even if your already off, say you already clocked out of the plant, your still covered if your hurt in the parking lot.
In some cases, there is a settlement as well, so much for dismembered body parts, ect.
Don't you work?
Haven't you ever read the posters required to be posted at every workplace?
Surely you already know all this, all working US citizens should anyway.

eh....your talking about rdean.

Forum List

Back