BREAKING NEWS: Explosion at CT Power Plant has caused "Mass Casualties"

How did you nd FOX go from ''wasn't sure how many'' to ''Mass Casualties?''
When wingnuts and moonbats fly...they soar. :cuckoo:

:cool:
D.

At least 2 dead in Connecticut power plant explosion - CNN.com

The police and fire officials in Middletown are reporting "mass casualties", you stupid fuck.

Dear stool man, read what I posted. Two versions ofthe same story. One tries to stick with as factual a story for the moment and the other....the other goes into hysterical hyperdrive.

You fucking idiots are being pulled by your dicks and your tits andyou are too elated and hysterical to notice the manipulation.

Whatever the final outcome...FOX went with the most hysterical spin...unverified as it is.

No named authoritative source: saying 'fire and police officials' is the same as saying 'whiite house sources'

You fucking idiot, ask the OP which source used the term first in headline, hint it wasn't FOX. Then again, the term came from the head of the power plant, so it was justified.

The term "MASS" casualties sounds a bit SCARY doesn't it? I wonder WHY they would use the term "MASS CASUALTIES"?

The local police.

Power Plant Explosion in Middletown; reports of numerous casualties - The Middletown Press : Serving Middletown, CT

Look at some of the messages left by locals.
It looks like people felt it 20 miles away.

When I first found this article, it did say mass casualties, since then it has been changed, actually very soon after the first reports, to numerous casualties.

Will FOX News apologize?

Using hysteria to get keep viewership overly hyped up...they will use any story. The commentators over there at FOX are always outraged, shocked and dusgusted at the most mundane things.

:rofl:

You fucking idiot, ask the OP which source used the term first in headline, hint it wasn't FOX. Then again, the term came from the head of the power plant, so it was justified.

Dear Sluttella...I posted a Google search that had CNN reporting 2 confirmed dead and FOX reporting mass casualties.

LOL

:cuckoo:

get yer panties all fired up?

Dear Sluttella...I posted a Google search that had CNN reporting 2 confirmed dead and FOX reporting mass casualties.

LOL

Mr. limp dick, ask dogbert what the original headlines were, he's honest.

looks like FAUX news is HOPING for a terrorist attack.

what would give you that idea?
FOX vs CNN: You Decide

One story. Two reports.
t least 2 dead in Connecticut power plant explosion
CNN - 15 minutes ago
More news »
Fatalities Reported After Massive Explosion at Connecticut Power ...

Feb 7, 2010 Breaking News Police Say 'Mass Casualties' in Connecticut Power Plant Explosion
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,585040...
Now I don't know the facts, but I do know that like many RWL & LWN (Right Wing Lunatics & Left Wing Nutjobs) here @ USMB, facts get spun and distorted according to onels exposure to propagandist 'news' reporting and ideological choir speak.

*sigh

D.

tags: FoxSpinZone, FairAndBalanced, DelusionalThinking

*sigh

I'm a little shocked about how so many people are turning a tragedy into an excuse to attack Fox before we even have much information about what's going on. I think you guys need to chill out.

Casualties does not always mean "killed."

Casualties means killed and injured. AND.

Initial reports say at least two dead and possibly a hundred injured. There were 50 people inside the plant/building at the time of the explosion there, said one report.

looks like FAUX news is HOPING for a terrorist attack.

what would give you that idea?

One story. Two reports.
t least 2 dead in Connecticut power plant explosion
CNN - 15 minutes ago
More news »
Fatalities Reported After Massive Explosion at Connecticut Power ...

Feb 7, 2010 Breaking News Police Say 'Mass Casualties' in Connecticut Power Plant Explosion
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,585040...
Now I don't know the facts, but I do know that like many RWL & LWN (Right Wing Lunatics & Left Wing Nutjobs) here @ USMB, facts get spun and distorted according to onels exposure to propagandist 'news' reporting and ideological choir speak.

*sigh

D.

tags: FoxSpinZone, FairAndBalanced, DelusionalThinking

*sigh

What part of that QUOTE FROM THE LOCAL POLICE do you not see? You're harping on Fox for a direct quote from local officials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick, there is news, fox is wrong in the way they are reporting it.
I have to get my anti-fox comments in because jon stewert posts here and he might use my comment on his show!
Attack fox first then figure out whats going on, no way they can be right.

LOL

Your a moronic numpskull, ya buffoon. You have got to be one of the top 5 stupidist posters on this board.
Casualties does not just equate with just deaths. casualties also include injuries. Damn I wish you had gotten past the 4th grade with your education.

A casualty (redirected from casualties) is a person who is the victim of an accident, injury, or trauma. The word casualties is most often used by the news media to describe deaths and injuries resulting from wars or disasters.
http://www.referencecenter.com/ref/reference?invocationType=topsearchbox.refcentre&query=casualties

Last edited:
Your a moronic numpskull, ya buffoon. You have got to be one of the top 5 stupidist posters on this board.
Casualities does not just equate with deaths. casualities also include injuries. Damn I wish you had gotten past the 4th grade with your education.

I dont know. I think he might be in the top 1. And here, that's saying something.

Casualities does not just equate with deaths. casualities also include injuries. Damn I wish you had gotten past the 4th grade with your education.

I dont know. I think he might be in the top 1. And here, that's saying something.
Yeah, I agree, but didn't want to be called a racist by him.

:lol:

Yeah, I agree, but didn't want to be called a racist by him.

:lol:

Eh.. Racist is a pretty sad insult. I mean its so misused nowadays that it's lost all meaning. Chris actually said that all racist means is Republican. So we know that they've already redefined the word.

I wonder who would win the stupidest poster award if we put it to a vote.

LOL

I posted a link from cnn twice you dumbfuck. here it is again. read the whole goddamned thing, if you're even capable. it says the LOCAL fire and police officials said MASS CASUALTIES. Get it through your head, you mental midget.

At least 2 dead in Connecticut power plant explosion - CNN.com

Forum List

Back