CNN article:
How did you nd FOX go from ''wasn't sure how many'' to ''Mass Casualties?''
BREAKING NEWS: Explosion at CT Power Plant has caused "Mass Casualties"
This is being reported by...Fox...
When wingnuts and moonbats fly...they soar. :cuckoo:

:cool:
D.

At least 2 dead in Connecticut power plant explosion - CNN.com

The police and fire officials in Middletown are reporting "mass casualties", you stupid fuck.

The term "MASS" casualties sounds a bit SCARY doesn't it? I wonder WHY they would use the term "MASS CASUALTIES"?

Ask CNN:

...The plant's general manager, Gordon Holk, confirmed the blast caused casualties, but wasn't sure how many. Fire and police officials in Middletown said there were "mass casualties," but no other details were immediately available...
The term was used in their original headline, not FOX's. However it's easy enough to see where it came from...

The term "MASS" casualties sounds a bit SCARY doesn't it? I wonder WHY they would use the term "MASS CASUALTIES"?

The local police.

Power Plant Explosion in Middletown; reports of numerous casualties - The Middletown Press : Serving Middletown, CT

Look at some of the messages left by locals.
It looks like people felt it 20 miles away.

When I first found this article, it did say mass casualties, since then it has been changed, actually very soon after the first reports, to numerous casualties.

Ummmmmmmm....because a large number of people have been injured or killed perhaps?

Sheeesh...let's turn this into a pissing contest over news coverage....shall we?

yeah cold and dante probably thought that in the minutes following the first plane hitting, anyone who suggested it may have been intentional was a "moonbat".

While I donl3 doubt the factual nature of the story, I have to wonder what the spin is. Considering what and how the FOX News hounds @ USMB have been hysterically screaming about lately....a fact check on the details is in order. Mass casualties, Explosion? how loosely are these terms being used?

Not saying it's not true, just saying reader beware.

Fox News is not the only one reporting the mass casualty line you dumb ass.

And one question that needs answering right quick is was it an accident or deliberate?

That's what I am concerned about, accident or diliberate.

CNN article:
How did you nd FOX go from ''wasn't sure how many'' to ''Mass Casualties?''
BREAKING NEWS: Explosion at CT Power Plant has caused "Mass Casualties"
This is being reported by...Fox...
When wingnuts and moonbats fly...they soar. :cuckoo:

:cool:
D.

At least 2 dead in Connecticut power plant explosion - CNN.com

The police and fire officials in Middletown are reporting "mass casualties", you stupid fuck.

Dear stool man, read what I posted. Two versions ofthe same story. One tries to stick with as factual a story for the moment and the other....the other goes into hysterical hyperdrive.

You fucking idiots are being pulled by your dicks and your tits andyou are too elated and hysterical to notice the manipulation.

Whatever the final outcome...FOX went with the most hysterical spin...unverified as it is.

No named authoritative source: saying 'fire and police officials' is the same as saying 'whiite house sources'

Forum List

Back