BREAKING NEWS: Explosion at CT Power Plant has caused "Mass Casualties"

The local police.

Power Plant Explosion in Middletown; reports of numerous casualties - The Middletown Press : Serving Middletown, CT

Look at some of the messages left by locals.
It looks like people felt it 20 miles away.

When I first found this article, it did say mass casualties, since then it has been changed, actually very soon after the first reports, to numerous casualties.

Will FOX News apologize?

Using hysteria to get keep viewership overly hyped up...they will use any story. The commentators over there at FOX are always outraged, shocked and dusgusted at the most mundane things.

:rofl:

Boy, can those FOX News hounds bury a thread in inanities in order to ignore the ugly truth.

FOX went with what was most hysterical....and used unnamed sources to do so.

irresponsible

Hey stupid, I posted a news report not from Fox that IDENTIFIED who said mass casualties. Of course being the ignorant boob you are you do not read threads.

Dev/Dante is like this on any thread he posts on. I will say one thing....he is consistant. :lol:

I only see his drivel when he is quoted-put him on ignore a long time ago because he isn't intelligent enough to even care what he has to say.

:lol: Your spot on with that. He isn't intelligent enough to figure out that he isn't intelligent.

Last edited:
Dev/Dante is like this on any thread he posts on. I will say one thing....he is consistant. :lol:

I only see his drivel when he is quoted-put him on ignore a long time ago because he isn't intelligent enough to even care what he has to say.

:lol: Your spot on with that. He isn't intelligent enough to figure out that he isn't intelligent.

And im not smart enough to put DanteNell on ignore :lol:

5 dead that sucks but it isn't "mass casualties"

I think some reporters thought they were talking about an explosion in Iraq :eusa_whistle:

Actually, someone listening to the scanner, probobly a indie reporter, heard emergency services put out a call to surrounding areas for responders, saying to be prepared for mass casualties. That was the first reports, after that they toned it down.
All the outlets were reporting that, but somehow it turned into fox haters blaming fox for what ems officials said when it first happened.
a real non-story really, with the exception that the fox haters were exposed for the hacks they are.

I think some reporters thought they were talking about an explosion in Iraq and forgot that Bush isn't president :eusa_whistle:

Actually, someone listening to the scanner, probobly a indie reporter, heard emergency services put out a call to surrounding areas for responders, saying to be prepared for mass casualties. That was the first reports, after that they toned it down.
All the outlets were reporting that, but somehow it turned into fox haters blaming fox for what ems officials said when it first happened.
a real non-story really, with the exception that the fox haters were exposed for the hacks they are.

yeah i saw that earlier....it happens often to those who try to bash based on hatred, they often end up looking foolish. I was trying to be nice and not bring that up ;).

I think some reporters thought they were talking about an explosion in Iraq :eusa_whistle:

and the term "casualties" is not limited to only the dead
it includes those injured

and the term "casualties" is not limited to only the dead
it includes those injured

No, I also pointed that out in a previous post in this thread.
When ems is called, they have 'terms' used to tell their people how to respond, seems like that's all this was. Well, except to the fox haters, to them it was a conspiracy!

Forum List

Back