BREAKING NEWS: Emanuel Threatens Kucinich's Wife to Get 'Yes' Vote

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I think that heads are gonna roll with this one!!!

(CNS News) - According to the wife of Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH), White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel allegedly threatened her with physical violence in exchange for a 'yes' vote on the health care reform bill.

Elizabeth Kucinich claims that Emanuel allegedly threatened to "break her fingers" if her husband was to vote 'no' on the bill.

CNSNews.com - Emanuel Threatens Kucinich's Wife to Get 'Yes' Vote

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-fG8c-CMoU&feature=related]Rahm & Liz duet for the media[/ame]

~S~

She should have kneed him in the groin for that.

Treat all threats seriously, and deal with them seriously.

(CNS News) - According to the wife of Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH), White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel allegedly threatened her with physical violence in exchange for a 'yes' vote on the health care reform bill.

Elizabeth Kucinich claims that Emanuel allegedly threatened to "break her fingers" if her husband was to vote 'no' on the bill.

IF this story is true, then Emmanuel's head SHOULD roll

I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen, though. Bam-bam doesn't have those kind of balls. Maybe he left them in Michelle's Gucci purse? :eusa_think:

Either way, all women have knees and elbows, and their fathers should train them in their use in dealing with this kind of threat. When Astley's daughter gets to be 12, he can point out the knee goes here, when he is folded in half, the elbow goes to the base of the spine, and when he is flat, then you take your pointy shoe and aim at the kidneys, right there.

It would have looked a little something like this....

emmanuel-lewis-and-waitress-at-cathouse-co-cathousejpeg.jpg

was hymn nekkid?

Forum List

Back