Breaking News: EBT To Shut Down Nationwide Starting November (USDA)

That's not practically. Kids need 3 meals a day every day not just on school days and it does cost a bit more to prepare meals at school than it does at home.

Round here the schools provide meals on weekends too. Costs more to prepare meals in a soup kitchen for a large group than individually? You sure about that? I'm skeptical.

Well, if you are going to replace the EBT cards with the feeding of the children at the schools, I'd say sure, since we are doing both right now anyway. And since some are getting two cards (saying they have "lost" the first and getting replacements cards), using them for manicures, pedicures, cigarettes, drugs, and the like...just saying they aren't all playing by the rules we've heard. Why not?

Okay, I can't speak about other states, but in our states, those cards ONLY cover food. Napkins, toilet paper, etc are not covered so how in the heck are they using them for manicures, pedicures, cigarettes or drugs? And there is a pin number so if you lose it and get it replaced, you have the same amount on your card had when you lost it. No one can use it without your pin so they don't just give you more money when you claim to have lost it. Do you even know what you are talking about? Do you know anyone on foodstamps? Any homeless people? Any jobless people? Anyone that's needed help? I'm beginning to think you have no idea what's going on in the real world.

Forum List

Back