Breaking News: EBT To Shut Down Nationwide Starting November (USDA)

Former Louisiana House Representative David Duke warned us years ago that this would take place and we would see chaos in the streets and violence upon the working taxpayer who will get retaliated on by these government leaches in a panic. His prediction has come true.

No, nothing of the sort has come true. Were you dropped on your head as an infant?

Former Louisiana House Representative David Duke warned us years ago that this would take place and we would see chaos in the streets and violence upon the working taxpayer who will get retaliated on by these government leaches in a panic. His prediction has come true.

I don't give a crap what David Duke has said.

You should because he is right and predicted this.

Which is why I've been saying for years that we need a living wage for our lowest paid workers. That way, they wouldn't have to depend on government help so much and something like this wouldn't happen. But of course, it's better to keep the wealth in the hands of a few than to spread it around so we have a healthy economy because the rich just don't want to share.

No, nothing of the sort has come true. Were you dropped on your head as an infant?

Yes it has come true and no, I wasn't dropped on my head but it seems these ferals that wont work and fleece the American taxpayer were! I will enjoy their suffering when their EBT's are cut off. It's been a long time coming. Maybe it will wake their lazy ass up and maybe.........just maybe........they will realize they would be better off finding a real job and learn to make a living for themselves and contribute to society.

Last edited:
It's been claimed on these boards there are no starving poor people in America. So shutting off EBT will be no big deal, amiright?

So because there are no starving poor people in America, we should be happy that the President is going to starve them so he can win a political fight?

I want to see people get off EBT. I want to see the Federal Government out of the welfare business. It should be in the hands of personal charities or if any government body should have it, it should be on the local levels.

But you don't just dump people cold turkey. This is a long term goal that needs to be worked for.

So no you aren't right. Not even close.

It appears you missed my sarcasm. We have a great many poor. So the State feeds them, and then some morons come along and say, "Starving people? What starving people? I don't see any starving people!"

As for charities carrying the full load, they never have. Before the state got into the welfare business, private charities were overwhelmed. That's exactly why we have state welfare. The private sector failed miserably at taking care of all the poor.

And I speak as the president of a faith-based non-profit. People speak of private charities as some kind of magical mystical cure-alls. That tells me they haven't a clue about the real world and probably have never set foot in one, much less volunteered their time trying to help fill all the holes. Kind of ironic. "Oh, those guys over there will take care of everything..."

Those guys over there (people like me) never have and never will be able to take care of everyone who needs help. It's a constant struggle to get people to help in any way. Most people drop a few coins in a bucket at the grocery store and think they did their part.

Not even close.

Before state welfare, we had people like those in this topic who didn't give a damn about the poor.

I don't care about those kids to be honest. I'm tired of watching this fraud and abuse and whenever someone pipes up about getting the standard "but what about the children" retort as though that somehow justifies the abuse and fraud.

Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em.

That was the prevailing attitude, and as has been demonstrated right here in this topic, it survives to this day. All those shitbirds focus on are the occasional frauds. It helps to confirm their bias and gives their corrupt consciences weak cover for why they don't do fuck-all to help the poor.

Last edited:
Really?? You better not be yankin' my chain! This may solve our unemployment crisis! On the other hand, this could be bad. There are families who need this to live. Families who legitimately in dire straits financially that need the food. These damned politicians! And back to the other side of the coin. It will get the freeloaders off their asses and looking for work.

where are all these jobs? Oh yeah, the majority of those able to work do, multi-million an billion income companies have cut hours and jobs so those poor CEO's can have more perks.

Uh, what?

It's been claimed on these boards there are no starving poor people in America. So shutting off EBT will be no big deal, amiright?

So because there are no starving poor people in America, we should be happy that the President is going to starve them so he can win a political fight?

I want to see people get off EBT. I want to see the Federal Government out of the welfare business. It should be in the hands of personal charities or if any government body should have it, it should be on the local levels.

But you don't just dump people cold turkey. This is a long term goal that needs to be worked for.

I agree with you Avatar. Personal charities should be in the business of feeding the needy.

The first step is getting people off the EBT system and on the line of charities set up for the purpose. Let the government withhold funds for a month and let people thinking of alternatives. Establish sanctioned food pantries that would be tax deductions even for those that use short form taxes and let's get started for real change!

It appears you missed my sarcasm. We have a great many poor. So the State feeds them, and then some morons come along and say, "Starving people? What starving people? I don't see any starving people!"

As for charities carrying the full load, they never have. Before the state got into the welfare business, private charities were overwhelmed. That's exactly why we have state welfare. The private sector failed miserably at taking care of all the poor.

And I speak as the president of a faith-based non-profit. People speak of private charities as some kind of magical mystical cure-alls. That tells me they haven't a clue about the real world and probably have never set foot in one, much less volunteered their time trying to help fill all the holes. Kind of ironic. "Oh, those guys over there will take care of everything..."

Those guys over there (people like me) never have and never will be able to take care of everyone who needs help. It's a constant struggle to get people to help in any way. Most people drop a few coins in a bucket at the grocery store and think they did their part.

Not even close.

Before state welfare, we had people like those in this topic who didn't give a damn about the poor.

I don't care about those kids to be honest. I'm tired of watching this fraud and abuse and whenever someone pipes up about getting the standard "but what about the children" retort as though that somehow justifies the abuse and fraud.

That was the prevailing attitude, and as has been demonstrated right here in this topic, it survives to this day. All those shitbirds focus on are the occasional frauds. It helps to confirm their bias and gives their corrupt consciences weak cover for why they don't do fuck-all to help the poor.

Occasional frauds? We just heard of the EBT Computer flaw where the cardholders were whipping around Walmart with carts and carts full of goodies, up to $700 and they were sprinting up to the cash register to check out and coming back for more.

My first thought. These people sounded pretty able bodied to me that they should be able to hold jobs and stop sucking on the government' tit. Whether it be janitorial work or landscaping and mowing lawns...get a job and buy your own groceries!

These people may have quit school and not the most educated, but they don't have to be accountants to earn a paycheck. America has to use some tough love here some time.

I agree with you Avatar. Personal charities should be in the business of feeding the needy.

The first step is getting people off the EBT system and on the line of charities set up for the purpose. Let the government withhold funds for a month and let people thinking of alternatives. Establish sanctioned food pantries that would be tax deductions even for those that use short form taxes and let's get started for real change!

I give out lunches to the poor every Monday. The church does it Mon-Thurs from 11am - 1pm and we already are on a tight budget, with my friend and I bringing in extra things to help. There is no way charities are going to be able to make up the difference, in this economy, we are already stretched to the breaking point.

Not even close.

Occasional frauds? We just heard of the EBT Computer flaw where the cardholders were whipping around Walmart with carts and carts full of goodies, up to $700 and they were sprinting up to the cash register to check out and coming back for more.

My first thought. These people sounded pretty able bodied to me that they should be able to hold jobs and stop sucking on the government' tit. Whether it be janitorial work or landscaping and mowing lawns...get a job and buy your own groceries!

These people may have quit school and not the most educated, but they don't have to be accountants to earn a paycheck. America has to use some tough love here some time.

Many people on foodstamps ARE working. Our minimum wage no longer provides a living wage and we have thousands of people who are doing odd jobs just trying to make a few extra bucks while sleeping in their tents until the cops decide to mow them down and they have to find another place to live. Where are these jobs they are suppose to be getting???

People are going to die within our inner-cities because of you republicans. There's going to be riots and violence like you can't believe.

You never should of done this.

How's that kool-aid tasting, Matthew? OH YEEEEAAAAAAH!!!

I give out lunches to the poor every Monday. The church does it Mon-Thurs from 11am - 1pm and we already are on a tight budget, with my friend and I bringing in extra things to help. There is no way charities are going to be able to make up the difference, in this economy, we are already stretched to the breaking point.

IF.... we weren't taxed to the hilt to cover food stamps, and instead we were allowed to take a credit off out taxes for giving to "Charity Food Services" where people could get basic food according to their family size, our federal budget would be so much lower. People woud gladly give to the Charity food services and get tax credits or adjustments. People on welfare could be hired for these jobs, it would be on the order of American Red Cross, but local divisions in each city.

Not even close.

Many people on foodstamps ARE working. Our minimum wage no longer provides a living wage and we have thousands of people who are doing odd jobs just trying to make a few extra bucks while sleeping in their tents until the cops decide to mow them down and they have to find another place to live. Where are these jobs they are suppose to be getting???

If they keep looking, they are there. Families may have to live with relatives and more than one adult has to work two jobs, but if that is what it takes, go for it. If you quit school and have kids before you have established a career, it's going to be rough and they better know it before they do it. No sympathy here.

That's the heart of it. the abuse is so rampant and obvious that it has pushed people who pay for it to the point that a lot of us just don't care if food stamp users die in the street. I'm okay with some form of a limited safety net, but it is hard for me to want that to continue when I see people use food stamps to buy carts of name brand foods and high end meats when I'm buying store brand and lesser cuts and I'm the one paying the taxes.

Yup and buying the new Kevin Durants and the new Grand Theft Auto 5.

Yeah, it will be worth a few million kids going unfed at night just to see those assholes who bought GTA 5 with their EBT whining.

If its about the cheeeeeeeeeldrin, then why do the schools have to feed them too? Some schools are providing 3 meals a day.

I have always been employed since i was 16 years old and when i turned 26 i had a grand mal seizure in my workplace. Immediately i was granted worker with disability. Also around that time i had a child and was in and out of work and it became very hard to make ends meet. I was givin the option to accept foodstamps and cash assistance at that time. I did not take the cash as i have a job and was having o problems making rent and all other bills i had. But when it came to feeding my family i fell short of the ability to do so as effectively as is needed. I payed in and now am getting help and i dont see any reason why this should be looked at as a terrible thing. Especially not something that warrants assholes on here spouting off about being lazy and jobless sitting on my ass. So before you know people's situation id advise shutting the fuck up. If EBT goes for broke i wont be rioting or causing any disturbance. If you come on here just to be an asshole go crawl back into the hole from whence you came. No one gives a shit about you or your opinion.

I have always been employed since i was 16 years old and when i turned 26 i had a grand mal seizure in my workplace. Immediately i was granted worker with disability. Also around that time i had a child and was in and out of work and it became very hard to make ends meet. I was givin the option to accept foodstamps and cash assistance at that time. I did not take the cash as i have a job and was having o problems making rent and all other bills i had. But when it came to feeding my family i fell short of the ability to do so as effectively as is needed. I payed in and now am getting help and i dont see any reason why this should be looked at as a terrible thing. Especially not something that warrants assholes on here spouting off about being lazy and jobless sitting on my ass. So before you know people's situation id advise shutting the fuck up. If EBT goes for broke i wont be rioting or causing any disturbance. If you come on here just to be an asshole go crawl back into the hole from whence you came. No one gives a shit about you or your opinion.

No one.gives a shit ? Hm. Any way, from what I have seen this drop is about $11.00+-. Not riot worthy in my opinion.

Forum List

Back