Breaking News: EBT To Shut Down Nationwide Starting November (USDA)

Can you imagine the massive chimpout that will take place next month in the streets and grocery stores when they find out they have no money on their EBT's? I'm serious, it's time to get armed and ready.

Last edited:
I think you might be surprised at how many people will step up and fill those foods banks.
People who really need help will go and get it.
Those that abuse the system will go out and riot because they can't get their extra goodies any more like 2 cases of pop. They will have to give up their luxuries like getting their nails & hair done.

None of these people look like they are starving.
They all have nice clothes, nice looking hair and nice winter coats.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTe-c_hmY4U]Fight Breaks Out @ Food Stamp Office - YouTube[/ame]

I totally agree with this woman.
It's all about the abuse and it's not a black or white issue it's about all of us who work and those that abuse the system.
The corruption is totally out of control

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRCtvzOfZhE]Re: Food Stamp Rant - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ArnO-Q--M0]Waste Watch: Food Stamp Fraud - YouTube[/ame]

It's all about the abuse and it's not a black or white issue it's about all of us who work and those that abuse the system.

Re: Food Stamp Rant - YouTube

Waste Watch: Food Stamp Fraud - YouTube

That's the heart of it. the abuse is so rampant and obvious that it has pushed people who pay for it to the point that a lot of us just don't care if food stamp users die in the street. I'm okay with some form of a limited safety net, but it is hard for me to want that to continue when I see people use food stamps to buy carts of name brand foods and high end meats when I'm buying store brand and lesser cuts and I'm the one paying the taxes.

That's the heart of it. the abuse is so rampant and obvious that it has pushed people who pay for it to the point that a lot of us just don't care if food stamp users die in the street. I'm okay with some form of a limited safety net, but it is hard for me to want that to continue when I see people use food stamps to buy carts of name brand foods and high end meats when I'm buying store brand and lesser cuts and I'm the one paying the taxes.

Yup and buying the new Kevin Durants and the new Grand Theft Auto 5.

It's been claimed on these boards there are no starving poor people in America. So shutting off EBT will be no big deal, amiright?

Yup and buying the new Kevin Durants and the new Grand Theft Auto 5.

Yeah, it will be worth a few million kids going unfed at night just to see those assholes who bought GTA 5 with their EBT whining.

I don't care about those kids to be honest. I'm tired of watching this fraud and abuse and whenever someone pipes up about getting the standard "but what about the children" retort as though that somehow justifies the abuse and fraud.

Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em.

I don't care about those kids to be honest. I'm tired of watching this fraud and abuse and whenever someone pipes up about getting the standard "but what about the children" retort as though that somehow justifies the abuse and fraud.

Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em.

The thing is, they are already bread. This whole thing is nothing but a scare tactic, and its the reason why politicians do their best to get people on, and keep them on food stamps. Still, its hard to believe that riots will break out in the streets and neighborhoods will burn. Best one can do is not buy the hype, and the lesson that can be taken from this mess it to NOT depend on the gubment to feed your family

People are going to die within our inner-cities because of you republicans. There's going to be riots and violence like you can't believe.

You never should of done this.

Hmm, checking my bag of fucks to give and it's empty. Let them riot and speed up the process of killing themselves off. We will be much better off weeding out the worthless.

It's been claimed on these boards there are no starving poor people in America. So shutting off EBT will be no big deal, amiright?

So because there are no starving poor people in America, we should be happy that the President is going to starve them so he can win a political fight?

I want to see people get off EBT. I want to see the Federal Government out of the welfare business. It should be in the hands of personal charities or if any government body should have it, it should be on the local levels.

But you don't just dump people cold turkey. This is a long term goal that needs to be worked for.

So no you aren't right. Not even close.

Forum List

Back