"Breaking News!! Dems Voting For Romney!!" The Melt Down Has Officially Begun!...

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Desperation...

A new banner ad on USMB declaring.. "BREAKING NEWS!! Democrats Voting For Romney!!"

The melt down has begun. Mittens can't sway his own party so in an act of total insanity he is reaching out to the Dems? Good luck with that!

Mittens is drowning... somebody toss him an anchor. :lol:

Huggy, there's something empirically wrong with a person when they say someone is drowning, throw him an anchor. See your analyst soon.

Desperation...

A new banner ad on USMB declaring.. "BREAKING NEWS!! Democrats Voting For Romney!!"

The melt down has begun. Mittens can't sway his own party so in an act of total insanity he is reaching out to the Dems? Good luck with that!

Yes, it's absolutely inconceivable that Democrats could decide for themselves who to vote for.

At least, judging by the Democrats here on this board.

LOL! Comedy relief .. I can't wait for November.. Liberals are going to be crying like a 10 month old baby cutting teeth..

Desperation...

Watch the video!
Get email alerts!

Haha who actually clicks on those things...

Desperation...

I love satire.

Yup.....Obama is so desperate that they're trying to flood the internet with stories about how great he's doing.

If this guy ever did anything honest it would be the first time.

Best thing for everyone to do is put all of these liberal assholes on ignore until after the election because they're swimming in a sea of denial.

Forum List

Back