BREAKING NEWS: Dem Rep. John Conyers Accused of Sexual Harassment – Flew Women Into DC For Sex Romps

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Most Excellent! Yesterday I posted a thread that a high ranking committee democrat would be exposed today. Well here he is.

John_Conyers_113th_Congress-491x600.jpg

BREAKING SCANDAL: Dem Rep. John Conyers Accused of Sexual Harassment – Flew Women Into DC For Sex Romps

BREAKING SCANDAL: Dem Rep. John Conyers Accused of Sexual Harassment – Flew Women Into DC For Sex Romps

As TGP previously reported, according to Axios reporter Jonathan Swan, claims against Democrat Al Franken are the “very tip of the congressional iceberg.”

The “next wave,” is coming, says Swan.

Congress has a rampant sexual harassment problem. In fact the problem is so bad that female lawmakers and aides keep a ‘creep list’ of men who are notorious for lewd behavior.

It was revealed Monday evening that one Congressman who settled a harassment suit in 2015 was Democrat Rep ................
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG when does it stop. And reallyeeeee just another to add to the list and waiting all these years I think people are getting to the point nobody gives a dam either way.

Filthy democrat Conyers also used US taxpayer money to pay off sexual assault lawsuits!

As TGP previously reported, according to Axios reporter Jonathan Swan, claims against Democrat Al Franken are the “very tip of the congressional iceberg.”

Congress has a rampant sexual harassment problem. In fact the problem is so bad that female lawmakers and aides keep a ‘creep list’ of men who are notorious for lewd behavior.

It was revealed Monday evening that one Congressman who settled a harassment suit in 2015 was Democrat Rep ................
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG when does it stop. And reallyeeeee just another to add to the list and waiting all these years I think people are getting to the point nobody gives a dam either way.

Lets get proof, so far you have nothing. I'm expecting something to come out on Flake and McCain soon.

Most Excellent! Yesterday I posted a thread that a high ranking committee democrat would be exposed today. Well here he is.

John_Conyers_113th_Congress-491x600.jpg

The dems doesn't care when it is one of their own...The only thing that they will say to him is kudos...

An upstate New York woman says in a federal lawsuit that she was sexually harassed by a state employee, and the governor knew and did nothing to stop it, allegations the governor’s office denies.

Lisa Marie Cater says that former Empire State Development Corp. regional president William “Sam” Hoyt helped her get a job at the Department of Motor Vehicles, and then used that as an excuse to harass and assault her starting in 2015. Upstate Woman Says Governor Cuomo Ignored Sexual Harassment Claims

Lets get proof, so far you have nothing. I'm expecting something to come out on Flake and McCain soon.

Proof? Who needs proof Congressman Moore?

HuffPo buys it: "CREEP CONGRESSMAN CONYERS" - Rep. John Conyers Reportedly Settled Complaint Involving Unwanted Advances | HuffPost

Looks like Al Franken, John Conyers, and Harvey Weinstein are just the tip of the iceberg in Democrat perv world.

She Said A Powerful Congressman Harassed Her. Here’s Why You Didn’t Hear Her Story.

“When you make private settlements, it doesn’t warn the next woman or the next person going into that situation.”

Michigan Rep. John Conyers, a Democrat and the longest-serving member of the House of Representatives, settled a wrongful dismissal complaint in 2015 with a former employee who alleged she was fired because she would not “succumb to [his] sexual advances.”

Documents from the complaint obtained by BuzzFeed News include four signed affidavits, three of which are notarized, from former staff members who allege that Conyers, the ranking Democrat on the powerful House Judiciary Committee, repeatedly made sexual advances to female staff that included requests for sex acts, contacting and transporting other women with whom they believed Conyers was having affairs, caressing their hands sexually, and rubbing their legs and backs in public. Four people involved with the case verified the documents are authentic...

Read More:
She Said That A Powerful Congressman Harassed Her. Here’s Why You Didn’t Hear Her Story.
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Last edited:

Forum List

Back