BREAKING NEWS! debunker breaks ranks as fringe conspiracy theorist!

No you sperm belching cum dumpster, I want to know what you do, because I'm betting you're one of the greedy fucks that is in upper management, all the way up to possibly CEO.

I'm right, ain't I?

Probably correct about your cock size as well, because overcompensating douchebags like yourself tend to overcompensate for their "shortcomings" in the bedroom.

Probably a 2 pump chump as well, eh? Your old girlfriend said that's how it went.

you do a fantastic job of distracting...:clap2:

wow, slackjawed has a stalker
LOL

I am easily found. Just stop at the circle k in eagar and ask, everyone knows me.

I am parked at Bill Coopers old place.
(you conspiracy nuts should google that one)

I am too easy to find to have a stalker............

That's right, I said easy, now make something of it.

have a good time guys, I am leaving, really this time.

who cares... i live next to the beach in southern california..."check the ip"

sorry im not a backwoods hick or proud member of the kiss army like most here.
he can't, dipshit, only a moderator or above can do that

No you sperm belching cum dumpster, I want to know what you do, because I'm betting you're one of the greedy fucks that is in upper management, all the way up to possibly CEO.

I'm right, ain't I?

Probably correct about your cock size as well, because overcompensating douchebags like yourself tend to overcompensate for their "shortcomings" in the bedroom.

Probably a 2 pump chump as well, eh? Your old girlfriend said that's how it went.

And....you still didn't answer the question douche.

I am easily found. Just stop at the circle k in eagar and ask, everyone knows me.

I am parked at Bill Coopers old place.
(you conspiracy nuts should google that one)

I am too easy to find to have a stalker............

That's right, I said easy, now make something of it.

have a good time guys, I am leaving, really this time.

who cares... i live next to the beach in southern california..."check the ip"

sorry im not a backwoods hick or proud member of the kiss army like most here.
he can't, dipshit, only a moderator or above can do that
:clap2:

just when i think you can possibly get any dumber. you out do yourself.

I'm right, ain't I?

now explain to me how how many figures i make a year has anything to do with YOUR opinion on conspiracy theory... proceed please.

Last edited:
im looking forword to hearing about his conspiracy theory.

go figure al gore is just in it for the money...wow...

i cant wait to see the facts supporting his claim.

now explain to me how how many figures i make a year has anything to do with YOUR opinion on conspiracy theory... proceed please.

You're dead from the neck up and useless from the neck down. I didn't ask what you made, I asked what you did.

Try reading comprehension classes, they might help.

save your tired ass insults.... :eusa_hand:

did you suck penis on the boat?

so is he working with the scientists and obama who claims the science is settled?

you are about to crack this bitch wide open!!

Lemmie ask you one simple little question Don't Think (I was talking to you not slackjawed)....

What do you do for a living?

im a professional non of your fucking buisness

what the fuck could that have to do with anything you half wit!?

wanna know how big my cock is? would you like to watch me stroke it on cam? get lost dumbass.

a professional nun??? :eek:

You're dead from the neck up and useless from the neck down. I didn't ask what you made, I asked what you did.

Still ain't answering eh? Not a problem..........coward.

Still ain't answering eh? Not a problem..........coward.

:clap2: come to think about it.. you still havent answered my question in the thread you asked the question...lol...go figure... fuck you and you question whatever it is.

Last edited:
Still no comprehension........fuck asshole....you ain't got 2 synapses to rub together.

aww shut up... you probably got a shitty ass bike...and some lame ass boat you worked on .....

i bet you live in ohio and married to a big fat bitch?

Read my fucking location tag......it says Amarillo you fucking 'tard.

Lame ass boat? Well......granted the CONCORD is a bit of a target, but then, there's also USS DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER (CVN-69), and USS GEORGE WASHINGTON (CVN-73) when I was stationed with VFA-131 (FA-18 outfit attached to CAG-7).

Interestingly enough, when 2 patrol boats came at us when going through the Straits of Hormuz (on our way in to Desert Storm), thought we were lame, but when they got buzzed and told to turn around, they did.

I don't think they thought our ship was "lame".

Try again stupid.

Lame ass boat? Well......granted the CONCORD is a bit of a target, but then, there's also USS DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER (CVN-69), and USS GEORGE WASHINGTON (CVN-73) when I was stationed with VFA-131 (FA-18 outfit attached to CAG-7).

Interestingly enough, when 2 patrol boats came at us when going through the Straits of Hormuz (on our way in to Desert Storm), thought we were lame, but when they got buzzed and told to turn around, they did.

Try again stupid.

Attacks on family will not be tolerated. CW

Try again stupid.

Attacks on family will not be tolerated. CW

:eusa_shhh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back