BREAKING NEWS! debunker breaks ranks as fringe conspiracy theorist!

groupthink

Rookie
Feb 13, 2010
well respected debunker slackjawed.. resident debunker has broken his ranks as a debunker and is going public with his wild conspiracy theories...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2011867-post16.html
is global warming a hoax? yup, at least the concern about something humans have no control over, its just a money making ploy

was there more then one shooter at comumbine? have no ide, I do know we didn't need more laws about it, murdering students at school has always been illegal

did the bombing of wtc in 93 done with FBI explosives?nope, that radical moslem guy, et al that are now sitting in prison did it.

did tim mcvay work alone?no

is the federal reserve working for the good of america?it used to, not soo sure anymore

is the jewish lobby AIPAC...powerless?not at all watchit asshat, i am a jew

is the CFR a powerless gorup of old people?nope

does the CIA fly in the cocain? they used to, not sure anymore

im very interested in his global warming conspiracy theory...

is al gore a part of it? because if so have you atempted to arrest him yet?

Last edited:
Great thread!!!! absolutely fanfreakingtastic! I really do love it!

I have no authority to arrest anyone, sopersonally i have not attempted to arrest him.

I have a few friends in law enforcement, and if he came to my neck of the woods(real good description of my area) i bet i could get them to arrest him. I might even help trump up some charges.

• Banned

I have no authority to arrest anyone, sopersonally i have not attempted to arrest him.

I have a few friends in law enforcement, and if he came to my neck of the woods(real good description of my area) i bet i could get them to arrest him. I might even help trump up some charges.

so did al gore make up the conspiracy? about the global warming?

No, I don't think he is smart enough to make it up on his own.

I think he is just an accessory after the fact, like a used cufflink.

he is also a crybaby little whiney bucket. When he lost he should have had the good manners to go home to tennessee, at least for awhile, and stfu.

• Banned

he is also a crybaby little whiney bucket. When he lost he should have had the good manners to go home to tennessee, at least for awhile, and stfu.

so is he working with the scientists and obama who claims the science is settled?

you are about to crack this bitch wide open!!

so is he working with the scientists and obama who claims the science is settled?

Only with your expert help groupthink!
Yup, stick with me, we'll go places man.

Gonna make you an official member of the USMB braintrust!

Biker, if your talking to me, yes i am.
But i do have to get off here and fix dinner for my wife and I so,
take over for me will ya?

thanks for admitting your stupid.:lol:

and to think I quoted you as the source, 911insidenutjob SUPER-Genius!

congradulations, you are winner on the interwebs today!!!!

now i really have to go fix dinner.
Cubed elk steak with onions and mushrooms with fried potatoes and fresh cabbage!

yum yum

That could have been straight off hee-haw's grandpa what's for supper routine!

Lemmie ask you one simple little question Don't Think (I was talking to you not slackjawed)....

What do you do for a living?

so did al gore make up the conspiracy? about the global warming?
You may want to read this Maurice Strong- Man Behind Agenda 21 – Part 2 Soldier For Liberty

Lemmie ask you one simple little question Don't Think (I was talking to you not slackjawed)....

im a professional non of your fucking buisness

what the fuck could that have to do with anything you half wit!?

wanna know how big my cock is? would you like to watch me stroke it on cam? get lost dumbass.

im a professional "non of your fucking buisness"

wanna know how big my cock is? would you like to watch me stroke it on cam? get lost dumbass.

gee, never heard of that being a profession
does it pay well?

The reason I asked your profession, is that I've got a pretty good idea what you do, from the postings you've put out.

As far as your cock? I couldn't care less, probably the size of a kid's pinky. Mine looks like a baby's arm holding an apple.

The reason I asked your profession, is that I've got a pretty good idea what you do, from the postings you've put out.

As far as your cock? I couldn't care less, probably the size of a kid's pinky. Mine looks like a baby's arm holding an apple.

so thats your whole thing? you ask what their profession is then you distract from the thread topic and pick apart somenes profession?..

dude that shit doesnt work anymore grandpa.

wow, slackjawed has a stalker
LOL

I am easily found. Just stop at the circle k in eagar and ask, everyone knows me.

I am parked at Bill Coopers old place.
(you conspiracy nuts should google that one)

I am too easy to find to have a stalker............

That's right, I said easy, now make something of it.

have a good time guys, I am leaving, really this time.

No you sperm belching cum dumpster, I want to know what you do, because I'm betting you're one of the greedy fucks that is in upper management, all the way up to possibly CEO.

I'm right, ain't I?

Probably correct about your cock size as well, because overcompensating douchebags like yourself tend to overcompensate for their "shortcomings" in the bedroom.

Probably a 2 pump chump as well, eh? Your old girlfriend said that's how it went.

wow, slackjawed has a stalker
LOL

I am easily found. Just stop at the circle k in eagar and ask, everyone knows me.

I am parked at Bill Coopers old place.
(you conspiracy nuts should google that one)

I am too easy to find to have a stalker............

That's right, I said easy, now make something of it.

have a good time guys, I am leaving, really this time.

who cares... i live next to the beach in southern california..."check the ip"

sorry im not a backwoods hick or proud member of the kiss army like most here.

Forum List

Back