Breaking News: Dark Knight Movie Shooter White Male?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

I blame President Obama, Democrats, and Black Americans. Why else would a really nice white guy do something like enter a Movie House and shoot innocent people?

Last edited:
you don't even rate a real boat..........

trolling2.jpg

I blame President Obama, Democrats, and Black Americans. Why else would a really nice white guy do something like enter a Movie House ans shoot innocent people?

Fourteen innocent people dead, and your issue is what "skin color" the shooter was?

Why don't you go fuck yourself, asshole.

Seriously.

Updated 9:25 a.m. ET: The masked gunman who killed at least 12 people at a midnight showing of the new Batman movie in a suburb of Denver was allegedly a 24-year-old man named James Holmes, officials told NBC News on Friday.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/20/12854157-officials-name-alleged-gunman-in-colorado-theater-shooting?lite&__utma=14933801.604946293.1342443351.1342730347.1342791829.14&__utmb=14933801.1.10.1342791829&__utmc=14933801&__utmx=-&__utmz=14933801.1342443351.1.1.utmcsr=%28direct%29|utmccn=%28direct%29|utmcmd=%28none%29&__utmv=14933801.|8=Earned%20By=msnbc|cover=1^12=Landing%20Content=Mixed=1^13=Landing%20Hostname=www.nbcnews.com=1^30=Visit%20Type%20to%20Content=Earned%20to%20Mixed=1&__utmk=149658934

I blame President Obama, Democrats, and Black Americans. Why else would a really nice white guy do something like enter a Movie House ans shoot innocent people?

Because he's a fucking idiot...

Fourteen innocent people dead, and your issue is what "skin color" the shooter was?

Why don't you go fuck yourself, asshole.

Seriously.

Exhibiting white victimhood so early in the day? :eusa_shifty:

Because he's a fucking idiot...

Rush told him it was a liberal propaganda movie

The suspect in the mass shooting at a Colorado movie theater early today has been identified as James Holmes of Aurora, two federal law enforcement sources said. He is 24 years old.
Authorities have revised the shooting death toll downward from 14 to 12. Also, the number of injured has been lowered from 50 to at least 38.
President Obama will address the nation about the shooting at 11:20 a.m. ET.

The suspect in the mass shooting at a Colorado movie theater early today has been identified as James Holmes of Aurora, two federal law enforcement sources said. He is 24 years old.
Authorities have revised the shooting death toll downward from 14 to 12. Also, the number of injured has been lowered from 50 to at least 38.
President Obama will address the nation about the shooting at 11:20 a.m. ET.

Born in San Diego, Spencer purportedly took an early liking to guns and also to stories that contained violence. For Christmas in 1978, her father Wallace gave her a Ruger 10/22 semi-automatic .22 caliber rifle.[2] Before her parole board in 1999, she said: "I asked for a radio and he bought me a gun." To the question as to why he might have done that, she answered: "I felt like he wanted me to kill myself."[3]

Brenda Ann Spencer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gotta be a crazed, white, right-ring ditto head for sure. And, had he been old enough would have voted for Bush.
Actually...a 24 year old white male with a clean record, he's likely a member of the Church of Christ and probably would have voted for Romney. At the very least he's probably a christian and a Navy brat if it really is his mom in San Diego.

So these low life SUM bitches that would try to make political hay out of this ought to be happy!!!

Have at it VULTURES!!!

Low? Look at all the threads about criminals being black, Democrats, liberals...
Son...I'm beggin' you, PLEASE seek the council of someone trust.

Seek a professional, a parent, a friend, but talk to SOMEone. This kind of vitriol in moments like this is NOT NORMAL!

Please...PLEASE seek the council of someone you trust!

Last edited:
Gotta be a crazed, white, right-ring ditto head for sure. And, had he been old enough would have voted for Bush.
Actually...a 24 year old white male with a clean record, he's likely a member of the Church of Christ and probably would have voted for Romney. At the very least he's probably a christian and a Navy brat if it really is his mom in San Diego.

So these low life SUM bitches that would try to make political hay out of this ought to be happy!!!

Have at it VULTURES!!!

Low? Look at all the threads about criminals being black, Democrats, liberals...
Son...I'm beggin' you, PLEASE seek the council of someone trust.

Seek a professional, a parent, a friend, but talk to SOMEone. This kind of vitriol in moments like this is NOT NORMAL!

Please...PLEASE seek the council of someone you trust!

please, get a life of your own.

turn off the news. turn off the internet. take a long walk off a short pier

Forum List

Back