Breaking News: Coors Decides To Run For President

The GOP led SCOTUS says Coors has the same free speech as every citizen.

Doesn't the Coors Corporation, a corp with all the free speech rights as every citizen, have the constitutional right to exercise that free speech right to it's full extent?

Doen't Coors as a Corporate entity meet all the legal requirements needed to run for political office? It's old enough and natural, and native born.

I know you are trying to be fecitious.. but this is plain stupid.

Not really. I am only trying to follow the logical applications of a GOP led SCOTUS ruling, that conservatives say extends/grants the equal protection and equal speech rights enumerated in the US Constitution, to corporate entities.

Conservatives argue that non citizens and non combatant enimies are not covered by the US Constitution...so, I assume conservatives argue that corporations are equal to citizens, since corps are entitled to the same rights as citizens.

Where am I wrong?

Your wrong with the fact that you still havent read the decision.

Doesn't the Coors Corporation, a corp with all the free speech rights as every citizen, have the constitutional right to exercise that free speech right to it's full extent?

Doen't Coors as a Corporate entity meet all the legal requirements needed to run for political office? It's old enough and natural, and native born.

I Hear the AFL-CIO is also Running on the DemocRAT Side...

What an Asshat you are... :lol:

:)

peace...

Your logic fails DanteNell, why?

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

What is a natural born citizen? Constitutional Topic: Citizenship - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Coors is not a natural born citizen, as you clearly stated they are a corporate entinty.

You may have changed your name Dante but you didn't change your M.O.. Still avoiding adressing the truth when it runs counter to your original thoughts.

A question if a user changes his name to something else can another user change their name to the one vacated by the other user?

that makes no sense, Is coors even unionized?

Oh, I just thought you were looking for heavy political donor "corporations" as a possible running mate for Coors...

I see... You exclude those above....

I hardly think a corporation would pick a union as it's running mate.
But whatever you think....

Why not? True bipartisan ticket...

Plus the unions have more money to play with with since they've been outside campaign finance laws for ages now...

Your logic fails DanteNell, why?

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

What is a natural born citizen? Constitutional Topic: Citizenship - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Coors is not a natural born citizen, as you clearly stated they are a corporate entinty.

You may have changed your name Dante but you didn't change your M.O.. Still avoiding adressing the truth when it runs counter to your original thoughts.
Thank you for acknowledging I have original thoughts.
:cool:

Forum List

Back