BREAKING NEWS: Continental plane crash at least one dead

mechanical problems reported before reaching Buffalo area?

Is that a question or a statement? They said the pilots have not reported any problems whatsoever.

someone on cnn reported it about 10 minutes ago, but they haven't said it again.

I've been watching MSNBC - their coverage has been excellent since they had an aviation expert, Bob Hagger, on. FoxNews was just awful with the coverage. They landed 3-4 miles short of the runway... light snow, moderate winds, nothing really too bad. No delays at the airport.

Is that a question or a statement? They said the pilots have not reported any problems whatsoever.

someone on cnn reported it about 10 minutes ago, but they haven't said it again.

I've been watching MSNBC - their coverage has been excellent since they had an aviation expert, Bob Hagger, on. FoxNews was just awful with the coverage. They landed 3-4 miles short of the runway... light snow, moderate winds, nothing really too bad. No delays at the airport.

yeah, dive said that Fox went to a goddamned commercial.

LOL
oh PALEEZE
I have you know every year my Bday fell on the 13th very bad things has happened to me. I've learned to stay inside!

fucking moronic. complete bullshit. you stay away from black cats, too? this IS serious.
No just the 13th because it's bad for me! Seriously it is. I had someone break into my car, and start it on fire because I wouldn't go with this guy to his house.

My purse was stolen, I lost my entire paycheck

And a serious attack I will not discuss here!

I have you know every year my Bday fell on the 13th very bad things has happened to me. I've learned to stay inside!

fucking moronic. complete bullshit. you stay away from black cats, too? this IS serious.
No just the 13th because it's bad for me! Seriously it is. I had someone break into my car, and start it on fire because I wouldn't go with this guy to his house.

What about Tuesday, the 11th?

What about Tuesday, the 11th?
Tuesday the 11th is fine with me. No problems.

Gosh it's late, you all knew I meant to say FRIDAY and not the 13th. Damn, you don't let anything slide.

There was absolutely NO indication of a problem. MSNBC played the tower recordings - tower said they lost communications and the plane simply dropped off of the radar screen. No mayday, no distress call.

There was absolutely NO indication of a problem. MSNBC played the tower recordings - tower said they lost communications and the plane simply dropped off of the radar screen. No mayday, no distress call.

I do not feel comfortable with the security on puddle jumpers. It seems it is too easy to get to the cockpit. Just the feeling I get and it's too soon to even think about it.

Google Earth image of the home that was destroyed.

740px-Home_before_crash.jpg

I do not feel comfortable with the security on puddle jumpers. It seems it is too easy to get to the cockpit. Just the feeling I get and it's too soon to even think about it.

There is so far, absolutely no evidence to suggest this was an accident.

and there is no evidence to say it wasnt an accident

There is, so far, absolutely no evidence to suggest this was anything but an accident, either.

It is being reported that recently at least one airline grounded their fleet of those planes entirely because of mechanical problems.

Forum List

Back