DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Flight number 3407 From Newark to Buffalo

House engulfed in flames

Turn on CNN

Last edited:
There was absolutely no communication from the plane that there was any problems whatsoever. The plane did not skid off of a runway. So I wonder what happened?

I heard that they are speculating that it had engine trouble. It was a prop plane? Turbo engines?

Prop.

Dash 8. Q400. Plane was on fire in the air. Terrorism?

bbd_947833_Q400_lr.jpg

Prop.

Dash 8. Q400. Plane was on fire in the air. Terrorism?

bbd_947833_Q400_lr.jpg

fuck I hope not. When you texted us on here about the plane landing in the water a few weeks ago, I got a chill. starting to get one again now.

I doubt it was terrorisim because they don't mess with the little planes and even if it was the public would never it if it was. (Flight 800)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzUUH1tn-lc]YouTube - Plane Crash In Buffalo New York: 50 Lives Feared Lost[/ame]

I doubt it was terrorisim because they don't mess with the little planes and even if it was the public would never it if it was. (Flight 800)

Are you serious? Do you have any idea what it would do to our economy and airliners if this plane was shot down by terrorists? People would freak out. Nothing you could do to protect yourself against a stinger missile.

Are you serious? Do you have any idea what it would do to our economy and airliners if this plane was shot down by terrorists? People would freak out. Nothing you could do to protect yourself against a stinger missile.
do not jump to conclution you dont have facts to back up

and yes there are things you can do to protect a plane from a stinger

Yeah but make no error, the officials will never say it was, so people wouldn't panic like you think. That is exactly why Flt 800 was covered up. I still think like DiveCon said it is way to early to tell. It was a prop plane, if it was on it's approach all kinds of things could have happened, wind shear or birds. Lets wait and see if any little tid bits come out.

News just stated that a witness reported seeing an engine on fire. That isn't a terrorist act.

Last edited:

Yeah but make no error, the officials will never say it was, so people wouldn't panic like you think. That is exactly why Flt 800 was covered up. I still think like DiveCon said it is way to early to tell. It was a prop plane, if it was on it's approach all kinds of things could have happened, wind shear or birds. Lets wait and see if any little tid bits come out.
exactly
we dont KNOW what happened yet

Forum List

Back