Breaking News: Congress Has a DACA Deal

Conceived by Breitbart during a visit to Israel in mid-2007 as a website "that would be unapologetically pro-freedom and pro-Israel"

ROFLMAO...a "white supremacist" site that was founded by a Jew while he was in Israel and its to be "pro freedom and pro israel" ROFLMAO!
Are you talking about breitbbart’s nutter pages? It was never intended as a platform for free speech. It was intended as the propaganda pages of the radical right. After breitbart died, it became a place for white supremacists. Pretty sure breitbart wasn’t a Jew hater like bannon
More stupidity from the leftards....LOL....A JEWISH website is now a white supremacist website in the alternate universe for the left! ROFLMAO
How is Breitbart a “ Jewish web site?”
Do they only focus on Israel?
Breitbart was Jewish but he’s long dead.
Bannon, a known white supremacist, shaped Breitbart in his own image.
Facts remain Breitbart is an Israel Firster website which is why I don't follow it much anymore....their slobbering over Trumps Jerusalem decision was the final straw.....you can build Bannon up as a big bad boogie man if you want....we know he scares you skinny jean wearing clowns so.
Nothing scares me, nonetheless this nazi.
I just post facts. Bannon refused to send his kids to any school where Jews attended. Bannon vehemently supported a child molester/ racist. Bannon never denied being a white supremacist. Are you one too?

:lol:

What a fucking liar you are.

All part of being a Maoist democrat.

I wonder if the GOP will make the same mistake Teagan did when he trusted the left. He made a deal and they reneged on it. The left are disgusting sub-human garbage, they need to be careful here.
OP BELONGS IN THE RUBBER ROOM AND THE AUTHOR BANNED FOR BLATANT LYING AND MISINFORMATION.
Well...what do you think of this then?

More details emerge..looks like Trump is waffling..but the Senate is going to go without him.

How a day that started with a bipartisan immigration deal ended with a "shithole"

"Senators push ahead with their idea

The Senate is pushing ahead with a proposal, even though Trump seemed to reject it today (after supporting it 48 hours ago). It’s impossible to know how the bill will fare in the Senate — until Thursday, the only people who knew what was in it were the six senators hashing out the deal — but it represents what experienced legislators in both parties think can pass.

The deal follows the contours laid out in Tuesday’s televised immigration meeting: It would give DREAMers a chance at legal status and a path to citizenship, while restricting them from sponsoring their parents, eliminating the diversity visa lottery, and funding some border projects.

Here’s what we know so far the deal would include:

Allowing young unauthorized immigrants who came to the US as children to get legal status — and eventually citizenship: The deal would allow hundreds of thousands of unauthorized immigrants who came to the US as children, and meet other requirements (which aren’t yet clear), to apply for provisional legal status in the US. After a certain number of years, they’d be eligible to apply for green cards — and after another three or five years, like other green card holders, they would be able to apply for US citizenship.

Legalization wouldn’t just be open to the 690,000 immigrants who were protected under the DACA program when Trump started winding it down in September; it would also include immigrants who qualified for DACA and never applied (or whose protections expired without renewal), or who meet the requirements set forward in the bill, as well as immigrants under 15 who weren’t able to apply for DACA. And unlike DACA, it would be permanent.

Preventing “chain migration” by preventing parents of DREAMers from becoming US citizens: In order to make it impossible for people legalized under this bill to sponsor their parents for citizenship, the bill would make parents of DREAMers ineligible to get green cards, making it impossible for them to naturalize. It would instead provide them with a form of legal status that could be renewed every three years.

By putting the restriction on parents of DREAMers, rather than directly restricting DREAMers’ ability to sponsor relatives after becoming citizens, the bill could avoid a constitutional pitfall. But it could end up locking out immigrant parents who have both a DREAMer and a native-born US citizen in the family — who would currently be eligible for green cards when their citizen children turned 21.

Eliminating the diversity visa lottery and reallocating the 50,000 visas currently used for it: As first reported by Politico’s Seung Min Kim, the proposed DACA deal would kill two birds with one stone. It would eliminate the visa lottery. But instead of just allowing 50,000 fewer immigrants into the US legally each year, it would reallocate those visas. Some of them would go to immigrants from underrepresented countries, just on some non-lottery basis; other visas would go to immigrants whose Temporary Protected Status is about to expire due to the Trump administration’s aggressive moves to end the program. (Right now, people with TPS can’t get green cards; under this deal, they could.)

A few billion dollars for the border: NBC’s Leigh Ann Caldwell reported that the deal as presented to Trump would have included $1.6 billion for physical barriers (which Caldwell called a fence but the White House would probably call a wall), surveillance tech, and agent training — and another $1.2 billion for “other priorities” on border security. Those numbers are roughly in line with what the White House asked for for a single year on the border in its 2017 supplemental funding requests."

If this passes as written here...it is a Dem victory and a clear sign that Trump is moving to the center.

The alt/right will have to bolt Trump..if he signs this!

Not “The Senate” liar. Six Senators and one is Jeff Flake who no one on the right likes. It’s dead in the water with out the wall.
Lol...I post a link and I'm the liar,,funny logic, that. The article says the Senate...disagree? Take it up with them.

Meh, you have been shown to be a liar previously. I’m still correct.
Imagine a trump supporter calling anyone else a liar!

You are proven liars. Like Trump, I speak the truth.

My bad!
Heads up, everyone!
It's "It's Thursday & the Demented Reasonable is Starting Yet One More Bullshit Thread" for weekend discussion.
Don't worry, though, Trump will be impeached by Monday for calling Shitholes Shitholes.
I'm having a hard time finding anything is your post that addresses the topic? Is this your usual M.O.---just asking---good to know who to listen to..and who to laugh at.
Try reading it and maybe you'll understand Reasonable's weekly MO.
The story was deflated before his OP.
He does this shit every week.

OP BELONGS IN THE RUBBER ROOM AND THE AUTHOR BANNED FOR BLATANT LYING AND MISINFORMATION.
How is any of it lying, punk?
How is it misinformation?
Check the time it was posted.
THAT was the trending story.
Facts are like kryptonite to you.

You're a lying fucking squirrel boy....everybody here knows it but the mods let you post your garbage for some reason.

You're a lying fucking squirrel boy....everybody here knows it but the mods let you post your garbage for some reason.
It's a wonder this bullshit artist hasn't been banned for an endless stream of lies.

My bad!
Heads up, everyone!
It's "It's Thursday & the Demented Reasonable is Starting Yet One More Bullshit Thread" for weekend discussion.
Don't worry, though, Trump will be impeached by Monday for calling Shitholes Shitholes.
I'm having a hard time finding anything is your post that addresses the topic? Is this your usual M.O.---just asking---good to know who to listen to..and who to laugh at.
Since you don't have an honest bone in your body you can't admit that Congress had a deal for DACA when I put out the thread.
And I'm still laffen at you that you actually think Groucho was a conservative despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Last edited:

It's a wonder this bullshit artist hasn't been banned for an endless stream of lies.
Name the lie asshole.

My bad!
Heads up, everyone!
Since you don't have an honest bone in your body you can't admit that Congress had a deal for DACA when I put out the thread.
And I'm still laffen at you that you actually think Groucho was a conservative despite all the evidence to the contrary.
The moment you posted I went to TheHill and Politico and they had already reported at that moment that Trump nixed your OP.
All the Lame Stream sites had your bullshit for hours before reneging.

Name the lie asshole.
The lie is always Linking to Liberal sites that take a full day to admit they were wrong.

My bad!
Heads up, everyone!
You lying POS!
"Congress" didn't have a "deal". A few members of Congress said they had a deal between them. They refused to say what was in the "deal" but told reporters they were going to "shop the deal around" with Congress.

My bad!
Heads up, everyone!

Why do you lie like this? Flake said one thing and Durbin and Cornyn shot him down. There was NEVER a "deal".

Enjoy having it vetoed LOL
Enjoy losing the Congress in November.
Just like we lost the 2016 election eh!? ROFLMAO
I love it when you BROADCAST your stupidity
Makes me smile.
86% of Americans favor DACA. Link readily available in this thread
If the idiot vetoes the bill... he and the GOP are dead men walking.
The problem is you use fake news polls,and you are a liar

Poll: Less Than 30 Percent of Americans Want to Give Amnesty to DACA Illegal Aliens
A true deplorable. Screams fake news then uses one as a link.
Thanks for the spectacle of watching you kick your own ass.

Is there a DACA deal, scumbag?

No?

So you were just lying, as you always do.

Name the lie asshole.

DACA deal reached

Bannon refuses to send his children to school with Jews.

You're a lying fuck, you little Nazi shit pile.

Forum List

Back