Breaking News Census Bureau Severing All Ties With ACORN

Beck did two shows - one yesterday, one today - on the ACORN/prostitution rings. Today, ACORN pulls out of the census. Hmmmm . . . .

Palin sheds light on 'death panels' = questionable 'end-of-life counseling' pulled from HC bill
Beck sheds light on Van Jones = Jones resigns
Beck sheds light on ACORN scam = ACORN pulls out of the census

If people want change, speak up and let your voice be heard because it works.
More proof that if the other media outlets did their job Obama would have never won.

Sadly, they did do their jobs. Obama was their guy. Amazingly, it wasn't too difficult for them to dupe the mindless voters.

The voters weren't mindless, they were disgusted. And as I always tell my children...putting a lie over on someone is nothing to brag about. People don't expect ppl in a position of trust to lie to them.

Now nobody believes anything any of the press feeds them. Which is probably okay for the time being, and as a result the press is starting to step up to the plate.

My mother who is 79 years old (close to 80) is a staunch Democrat. Who was born and raised in Nazi Germany. I've had long talks with her about the war (she is a nazi) and asked her about Obama. She doesn't like him at all and I asked her if she sees anything he has said or done that makes you see Hitler" Oh boy did I get an ear full. To sum it up she said EVERY damn word he utters is like Hitler was reincarnated. Hitler too made everything sound so good, a chicken in ever pot blah blah blah.

She said I'm glad my time here is short because I cannot live through another time like that. By the way she was a teen when Hitler died and I have stories about that.

At 79 her time might not be THAT short. Particularly if she has private health insurance.

Tyrants always pull the same crap, and the ppl who support them are always the same people. The people who think tyranny is okay so long as it's THEIR agenda that is on top. So long as they believe in it, it's okay to force people to adhere to it.

Last edited:
http://michellemalkin.cachefly.net/.../wp-content/uploads/2009/09/CensusACORN-1.pdf

House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform Ranking Member Darrell Issa (R-CA) today applauded U.S. Census Bureau Director Robert Groves’ decision to terminate its partnership with ACORN in conducting the 2010 Census: “ACORN had no business working on the Census. ACORN’s partisan election efforts and its involvement in criminal conduct rightly disqualified it from working on the non-partisan mission of the Census to accurately and honestly count the U.S. population,” said Rep. Issa. “Had ACORN been allowed to submit fraudulent information to the Census, it could have changed the boundaries of Congressional districts and altered Federal funding decisions to states and local communities. I applaud Census Bureau Director Robert Groves for making this independent decision following mounting evidence of wrongdoing by ACORN.”

Takeaway quotes from letter: “Over the last several months, through ongoing communication with our regional offices, it is clear that ACORN’s affiliation with 2010 Census promotion has caused sufficient concern in the general public, has ineed become a distraction from our mission, and may even become a discouragement to public cooperation, negatively impacting 2010 Census efforts. While not decisive factors in this decision, recent events concerning several local offices of ACORN have added to the worsening negative perceptions of ACORN and its affiliation with our partnership efforts.”

Bottom line: “We no longer have confidence that our national partnership agreement is being effectively managed through your offices.”

Michelle Malkin » ACORN Watch: Census Bureau cuts ties; Update: Census letter added

My mother who is 79 years old (close to 80) is a staunch Democrat. Who was born and raised in Nazi Germany. I've had long talks with her about the war (she is a nazi) and asked her about Obama. She doesn't like him at all and I asked her if she sees anything he has said or done that makes you see Hitler" Oh boy did I get an ear full. To sum it up she said EVERY damn word he utters is like Hitler was reincarnated. Hitler too made everything sound so good, a chicken in ever pot blah blah blah.

She said I'm glad my time here is short because I cannot live through another time like that. By the way she was a teen when Hitler died and I have stories about that.

On a whim I got my mom one of those books that is sort of small, and has pages each with a question for your mother to fill out....like "Who was your first love..when was your first kiss.....what is your first memory...what are you most proud of" and a lot more less trite ones covering every different stage of life.

I got it totally on a whim and didn't expect my mom to even pay any attention to it. She spent DAYS on it and gave it to me before I took my oldest boy, his family and my two youngest on vacation. We had a BLAST reading it. It was wonderful! I keep it in my overnight bag for trips. There was stuff in there I didn't know, and Mom has always been very forthcoming about her life.

If you haven't already done something like that, I highly recommend it. Mom enjoyed it, and so did we...and it's something we'll keep forever.

My grandma kept a diary that she wrote in every day from her childhood on. But before she died, she apparently told one of my uncles (my crazy one..did she really tell him? Nobody knows..) to burn them all. She had scores of diaries, all lost. She was born in 1894, and lived until she was 96. What a waste and a sad loss for all.

More proof that if the other media outlets did their job Obama would have never won.

Sadly, they did do their jobs. Obama was their guy. Amazingly, it wasn't too difficult for them to dupe the mindless voters.

The voters weren't mindless, they were disgusted. And as I always tell my children...putting a lie over on someone is nothing to brag about. People don't expect ppl in a position of trust to lie to them.

Now nobody believes anything any of the press feeds them. Which is probably okay for the time being, and as a result the press is starting to step up to the plate.

I understand they were disgusted, but I still have to say the voters were mindless or shall I say very naive. The Reverend Wright and Bill Ayers associations should have been enough to eliminate Obama from the race. But nope, the media and others behind the scene had their eyes set on getting this guy in the WH. So the media machine did its job in swaying voters away from Hillary Clinton. Obama has absolutely NO QUALIFICATIONS or experience to fill the role as POTUS.

I agree with you that if anything good can come out of this, it is the fact the media has lost a lot of its credibility. Maybe folks have learned they need to turn to other sources for their information.

Last edited:

On a whim I got my mom one of those books that is sort of small, and has pages each with a question for your mother to fill out....like "Who was your first love..when was your first kiss.....what is your first memory...what are you most proud of" and a lot more less trite ones covering every different stage of life.

I got it totally on a whim and didn't expect my mom to even pay any attention to it. She spent DAYS on it and gave it to me before I took my oldest boy, his family and my two youngest on vacation. We had a BLAST reading it. It was wonderful! I keep it in my overnight bag for trips. There was stuff in there I didn't know, and Mom has always been very forthcoming about her life.

If you haven't already done something like that, I highly recommend it. Mom enjoyed it, and so did we...and it's something we'll keep forever.

My grandma kept a diary that she wrote in every day from her childhood on. But before she died, she apparently told one of my uncles (my crazy one..did she really tell him? Nobody knows..) to burn them all. She had scores of diaries, all lost. She was born in 1894, and lived until she was 96. What a waste and a sad loss for all.

How wonderful that would be but my mother wouldn't dare and if she did I couldn't trust a lot. My mother still has guilt and hides her past.

To give you an idea, it took me years to learn this little tid bit. My family in Germany displayed a bust of Hitler on their mantle and was proud of it. When the American's came in. They ran and buried it in the backyard. When I was in Germany I asked all my Aunts and Uncles where it was because they still own the property. What did I get? Nothing but evasiveness. "Oh I don't remember now"

I wish I had that but my mother is no ordinary mother. I could write a book. It would make "Mommy Dearest" look like a saint.

I'd love to hear the stories. We LEARN things from our elders. For they LIVED it.

And pardon my cynical aura here, if Democrats, and Obama have their way? They won't be here to regale us with the tale, but rather choosing "End Of Life" Options...

Great post!

I understand they were disgusted, but I still have to say the voters were mindless or shall I say very naive. The Reverend Wright and Bill Ayers associations should have been enough to eliminate Obama from the race. But nope, the media and others behind the scene had their eyes set on getting this guy in the WH. So the media machine did its job in swaying voters away from Hillary Clinton. Obama has absolutely NO QUALIFICATIONS or experience to fill the role as POTUS.

Our Process is convoluted and manipulative. There is so much that could be done, but there are great dangers. The discovery process always seem to get hijacked before the good is even brought to light.

I agree with you that if anything good can come out of this, it is the fact the media has lost a lot of its credibility. Maybe folks have learned they need to turn to other sources for their information.
I blame JOHN MCCAIN for that! He refused to call it like it was. Even to this day he gives Obama way to much credit.

They were too busy like Chris Mathews feeling the "TINGLES" up their legs or perhaps other orafaces.

I'd love to hear the stories. We LEARN things from our elders. For they LIVED it.

And pardon my cynical aura here, if Democrats, and Obama have their way? They won't be here to regale us with the tale, but rather choosing "End Of Life" Options...

Great post!

I'm slowly plowing through "We The Living" by Ayn Rand. Russian Revolution Post WWI.
Anthem is a few Hour read. "Escape from Hell" could be a good working title for that, or "I Am".

From Her Bio.

Ayn Rand was born in St. Petersburg, Russia, on February 2, 1905. At age six she taught herself to read and two years later discovered her first fictional hero in a French magazine for children, thus capturing the heroic vision which sustained her throughout her life. At the age of nine, she decided to make fiction writing her career. Thoroughly opposed to the mysticism and collectivism of Russian culture, she thought of herself as a European writer, especially after encountering Victor Hugo, the writer she most admired.

During her high school years, she was eyewitness to both the Kerensky Revolution, which she supported, and—in 1917—the Bolshevik Revolution, which she denounced from the outset. In order to escape the fighting, her family went to the Crimea, where she finished high school. The final Communist victory brought the confiscation of her father's pharmacy and periods of near-starvation. When introduced to American history in her last year of high school, she immediately took America as her model of what a nation of free men could be.

The Ayn Rand Institute: A Brief Biography of Ayn Rand

I blame JOHN MCCAIN for that! He refused to call it like it was. Even to this day he gives Obama way to much credit.

And McCain is too easily bent on gladhanding the side that wishes to rob Liberty away from the rest of us.

One would think that he, above all would understand that premise.

He needs to RETIRE.

How wonderful that would be but my mother wouldn't dare and if she did I couldn't trust a lot. My mother still has guilt and hides her past.

To give you an idea, it took me years to learn this little tid bit. My family in Germany displayed a bust of Hitler on their mantle and was proud of it. When the American's came in. They ran and buried it in the backyard. When I was in Germany I asked all my Aunts and Uncles where it was because they still own the property. What did I get? Nothing but evasiveness. "Oh I don't remember now"

I wish I had that but my mother is no ordinary mother. I could write a book. It would make "Mommy Dearest" look like a saint.

Lol. My mom has her issues, too. But I'm telling you, give it a try. I just sent mine to her in the mail, didn't make an issue of it, didn't even call her or tell her it was coming or anything, or even write anything with it. I was flabbergasted when she presented it to me.

She probably didn't address about half the questions, and some of them she got wrong because I'd already heard the stories but it just slipped her mind when she was doing it.

They aren't deep probing questions, just sort of ordinary every day stuff that's interesting to following generations.

Crap I've got to go find it, I hope it's in my bag. I got a safety deposit box to put our birth certificates in, then promptly misplaced the certs and spent about a week running around like Ravi's avatar freaking out over that. I think I'll put that book in there, too. God knows I don't have any other "valuables" other than my horse's registration papers...which, crap, I also need to dig up. I think I put them in my personal drawer at work. Which is where I had those glasses I was talking about in my other thread, that I left behind when I walked off the job (at the paper. Fuck them. I quit in an email during lunch one day.)

One story just for short:

My mother was 8 years old and going to school in Nuremberg; Hitler was coming to town; one of those typical video's you've seen of massive people hailing Hitler. My mother said she was standing there a long time with her all girls classmate waiting with her arm in the air (hail salute) because her Teacher told them to salute for he is coming. Mother said her arm grew very tired because it was raised a long time. A girl behind her tapped her on the shoulder, so when my other turned her arm lowered a bit. Her teacher grabbed her and sent her away to something like here Juvenal jail. Reeducation camp for 2 weeks. She had to write over and over praise for Hitler and such, how Hitler is good and great for Germany blah blah blah.

AllieBaba, what is the name of the book so I can purchase one?

One story just for short:

My mother was 8 years old and going to school in Nuremberg; Hitler was coming to town; one of those typical video's you've seen of massive people hailing Hitler. My mother said she was standing there a long time with her all girls classmate waiting with her arm in the air (hail salute) because her Teacher told them to salute for he is coming. Mother said her arm grew very tired because it was raised a long time. A girl behind her tapped her on the shoulder, so when my other turned her arm lowered a bit. Her teacher grabbed her and sent her away to something like here Juvenal jail. Reeducation camp for 2 weeks. She had to write over and over praise for Hitler and such, how Hitler is good and great for Germany blah blah blah.

Holy crap.

to this day the family is evasive on what my Grandfather did. I've heard he was a renowned bridge builder and I do know he was well respected in his town until the day he died. He was always a guest at any town event. Old Town outside of Nuremberg called Lauf, I've seen pictures in his German uniform and saw medals but I couldn't read German and only got a brief look at it.

Forum List

Back