Breaking News!!! CBS says, "Obama fudging stimulus #'s!!"

NBC did get another Tingle up their leg over these numbers but they were definitely alone on this one. Most other credible Media Outlets did the right thing and called Bull Chit on these bogus Hopey Changey numbers.

General Electric owns NBC (also MSNBC and CNBC) and stands to make billions if Obama is successful in getting that unconscionable cap & trade bill passed. Consequently, I'm sure at the request of the Admnistration, the word is that G.E. has ordered its media groups to say nothing specifically critical of the President and be supportive of all his initiatives.

It sucks. And it gives the media a horrendous black eye. But, unless I am mistaken about that, it does explain why NBC will be the one still groveling at the President's feet while other media groups have resumed doing their jobs.

Yes and how much Bailout Cash did GE receive? Imagine Rupert Murdoch receiving $Billions in bailout cash? What would all the Hopey Changey loons say about that? Do you really think they would be this quiet? Oh well,just another sad Hopey Changey scam i guess. :(

Forum List

Back