Breaking News!!! CBS says, "Obama fudging stimulus #'s!!"

Looks like the MSM didn't get as a-skeered of the administration's petulant attempt to make an example of Fox as had been hoped...Good on them, for a change.
I was thinking that also, their arrogance about saying they 'controlled' the media coupled with the attacks on FOX and Barry's inefectivness is making a nice trifecta of pain in barry's ass.
I don't buy it my opinion is that the MSM got egg on their face from Anita Dunn's statement of how they controlled the media so the MSM is only going to be tough on a few small items to try and save face. If it is anything else then they would have hit a lot harder then on the Stimulus. It is a matter of them saying "look views Foxnews is wrong, we do take the wh to task"

yeah right, that's showing us. SKEPTICAL of them.

After such a long track record of skewing the news to benefit leftists in office, I too think a healthy skepticism is warranted, but there's nothing wrong with being cautiously hopeful too. With conservative talk radio and Fox News beating the pants off everybody else in the ratings, and even newspaper giants teetering on the brink of bankruptcy because so few people read them anymore, maybe profit motives will get them to change their stripes.

I was thinking that also, their arrogance about saying they 'controlled' the media coupled with the attacks on FOX and Barry's inefectivness is making a nice trifecta of pain in barry's ass.
I don't buy it my opinion is that the MSM got egg on their face from Anita Dunn's statement of how they controlled the media so the MSM is only going to be tough on a few small items to try and save face. If it is anything else then they would have hit a lot harder then on the Stimulus. It is a matter of them saying "look views Foxnews is wrong, we do take the wh to task"

yeah right, that's showing us. SKEPTICAL of them.

After such a long track record of skewing the news to benefit leftists in office, I too think a healthy skepticism is warranted, but there's nothing wrong with being cautiously hopeful too. With conservative talk radio and Fox News beating the pants off everybody else in the ratings, and even newspaper giants teetering on the brink of bankruptcy because so few people read them anymore, maybe profit motives will get them to change their stripes.
Yeah there is a lot of wishful thinking there. Sorry I shouldn't post...not feeling well. Let me just say I think they are throwing us a penny to shut us up because they are taking such a beating.

LOL.......when Katie Couric is out there saying that Obama is bullsh!tting the masses, public awareness is on the rise thus leading to less sheep!!

Katie Couric said...

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture831-dramatic-gopher.gif

"OBAMA IS BULLSHITTING THE MASSES"???

:eusa_naughty: Tsk, tsk, smiley bitch! :eusa_naughty:

We are about to watch a War with MSM and the WH, let us watch to see who folds first. My bet is on the MSM because they will miss that tingle up their leg.

:lol::lol::lol:--Believe me--Criss Mathews of Hard Ball will never lose that tingley up the leg feeling for Obama. Mathews (the former speech writer for Jimmy Carter) has a permanent crush on this President to where he could never do wrong.

But where are all those "promised" jobs--:lol::lol:

For you youngsters on this board you are currently witnessing the difference between Reagan's trickle down economics--which actually worked--compared to Obama's trickle up economics-(or flood the basement)--which is funded & subsidized by the taxpayers of this country which does not work.

$promised-jobs.jpg

Last edited:
I am waiting for that dumb response

You know--this is a "jobless" recovery. I wonder, is there such a thing as a "job-filling" Depression? Also, is the latter better than the former?

We are about to watch a War with MSM and the WH, let us watch to see who folds first. My bet is on the MSM because they will miss that tingle up their leg.

:lol::lol::lol:--Believe me--Criss Mathews of Hard Ball will never lose that tingley up the leg feeling for Obama. Mathews (the former speech writer for Jimmy Carter) has a permanent crush on this President to where he could never do wrong.

For you youngsters on this board you are currently witnessing the difference between Reagan's trickle down economics--which actually worked--compared to Obama's trickle up economics-(or flood the basement)--which is funded & subsidized by the taxpayers of this country which does not work.

View attachment 8561

Accroding to Biden, they have already saved or created one million jobs.
What? You dont believe him?
I read in the Huff that the numbers are correct.
What? You still dont believe it?
What are you? A racist?

You know--this is a "jobless" recovery. I wonder, is there such a thing as a "job-filling" Depression? Also, is the latter better than the former?

a jobless recovery is a recovery where there is no concrete evidence of a recovery....only the White House is able to see a recovery.
What? You dont belive it is a recovery?
What? You dont believe the White House?
Are you a racist or something?

View attachment 8561

Chris Matthews had the same feelings for Fred Thompson--even admired the whiff of ol Fred's cologne.......And to think Mr. Matthews is married--!!!

a jobless recovery is a recovery where there is no concrete evidence of a recovery....only the White House is able to see a recovery.

If it is racist to criticize the President, then I am leading the White sheet wearing Church and cross burners!!

If it is racist to criticize the President, then I am leading the White sheet wearing Church and cross burners!!

LMAO....And I will be there saving you a seat.

Nah....the MSM saw what this White House is willing to do to the free press and it woke them up.....

He will be reponsible for his own demise...but the Press will now report it.

The New York Times actually ran a story today that absolutely hammered Obama on his lack of guts in making a decision on Afghan.

Yeah, the tide is turning on that incompetent clown alright!

What's up Skook!:clap2:

wiked bro......everything is good. Who knew conservatives would be having this much fun less than a year after this bozo got elected? Certainly not me.........but damn, this is far more fun than when Bush was president. I guess we really have the ability to expose the absurdity of liberal public policy!!!:funnyface:

The jobs created announcements have been such an absolute farce.

This administration has no idea what it is doing beyond reading speeches and staging photo ops.

It's starting to really upset a great many Americans...

Nah....the MSM saw what this White House is willing to do to the free press and it woke them up.....

He will be reponsible for his own demise...but the Press will now report it.

The New York Times actually ran a story today that absolutely hammered Obama on his lack of guts in making a decision on Afghan.

Yeah, the tide is turning on that incompetent clown alright!

What's up Skook!:clap2:

wiked bro......everything is good. Who knew conservatives would be having this much fun less than a year after this bozo got elected? Certainly not me.........but damn, this is far more fun than when Bush was president. I guess we really have the ability to expose the absurdity of liberal public policy!!!:funnyface:

No shit buddy!

This is almost as good as a long slow blowjob!

:razz:

The jobs created announcements have been such an absolute farce.

This administration has no idea what it is doing beyond reading speeches and staging photo ops.

It's starting to really upset a great many Americans...

Yep, brings to mind the spin on "Mission Accomplished!" Major fail in the hands of the opposition, no matter how many, "tough times still lie ahead..."

NBC stayed in Obama's good graces last night. They soft pedaled the numbers big time.

NBC did get another Tingle up their leg over these numbers but they were definitely alone on this one. Most other credible Media Outlets did the right thing and called Bull Chit on these bogus Hopey Changey numbers.

The only way the feds can 'create jobs' is to create a business and manufacturing friendly evironment in the USA.

All their current legislation is in the opposite direction.

Forum List

Back