Breaking News!!! CBS says, "Obama fudging stimulus #'s!!"

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
OK.....this is fcukking awesome!!! Finally, the mainstream media is catching on to this fraud!!!

LOL.......when Katie Couric is out there saying that Obama is bullsh!tting the masses, public awareness is on the rise thus leading to less sheep!! First the AP goes and pwns Obama and now a major media outlet!!!

This is classic s0ns..................CBS Says White House Is Fudging Stimulus Jobs Numbers | NewsBusters.org

Keep an eye on those poll numbers now.........should get real fun!!! ( as if it hasnt already been the past 5 months now already!:lol:)

print-obama-giclee-1.jpg

We are about to watch a War with MSM and the WH, let us watch to see who folds first. My bet is on the MSM because they will miss that tingle up their leg.

We are about to watch a War with MSM and the WH, let us watch to see who folds first. My bet is on the MSM because they will miss that tingle up their leg.

Nah....the MSM saw what this White House is willing to do to the free press and it woke them up.....

He will be reponsible for his own demise...but the Press will now report it.

OK.....this is fcukking awesome!!! Finally, the mainstream media is catching on to this fraud!!!

LOL.......when Katie Couric is out there saying that Obama is bullsh!tting the masses, public awareness is on the rise thus leading to less sheep!! First the AP goes and pwns Obama and now a major media outlet!!!

This is classic s0ns..................CBS Says White House Is Fudging Stimulus Jobs Numbers | NewsBusters.org

Keep an eye on those poll numbers now.........should get real fun!!! ( as if it hasnt already been the past 5 months now already!:lol:)

print-obama-giclee-1.jpg

The honeymoon is over and it's about time. The media, even the liberal one, is not about to look foolish and stupid anymore because they will lose all credibility and more and more ratings as they do. That's money in the bank. Did you happen to hear Katie saying 219 thousand out of the no stimulus stimulus bill went to study the sex lives of college freshmen??? Boy, now that's a real job creator. That 219 thousand probably will employ all of one person. Your tax dollars at work for YOU!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Nah....the MSM saw what this White House is willing to do to the free press and it woke them up.....

He will be reponsible for his own demise...but the Press will now report it.

The New York Times actually ran a story today that absolutely hammered Obama on his lack of guts in making a decision on Afghan.

Yeah, the tide is turning on that incompetent clown alright!

What's up Skook!:clap2:

It will be interesting to see if NBC and ABC run a story tonight. If CBS does a follow up, it is real trouble. The timing is just awesome too. Just before the November elections. You can kiss the public option good bye. Major liberal implosion ahead.

Sorry, it's just a measly 219 thousand dollars that is going to study the sex lives of college freshman. But still, your tax dollars at work for you. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!

print-obama-giclee-1.jpg

The honeymoon is over and it's about time. The media, even the liberal one, is not about to look foolish and stupid anymore because they will lose all credibility and more and more ratings as they do. That's money in the bank. Did you happen to hear Katie saying 150 million out of the no stimulus stimulus bill went to study the sex lives of college freshmen??? Boy, now that's a real job creator. That 219 thousand probably will employ all of one person. Your tax dollars at work for YOU!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

It will be interesting to see if NBC and ABC run a story tonight. If CBS does a follow up, it is real trouble. The timing is just awesome too. Just before the November elections. You can kiss the public option good bye. Major liberal implosion ahead.

They are going to have to, they can't let one major news network report on this without them doing the same thing. Too much at stake here, and it could be their jobs that are at stake.

To those of us who live in the real world and who actually walk on Main Street each day already knew this, but, it is nice to see some media outlets actually making an effort to report facts and to question the obvious White House fabrications.

Hopefully this will fuel larger protests against his (their) irresponsible healthcare reform and hopefully Democrats nationally will go down in flames this coming week on Election Day!

Mike

There goes his polls- down the pooper. LOL I will bet that he will poll in the low 30's by the 1st of next year, hell, he might already be there. This november elections will tell if he's there yet.

I'll remain skeptical until I see them do some really hard reporting.

Wow it looks like a Mini-Revolution is happening! The Liberal MSM is actually finally doing its job. My God,what took em so long? So far they've just received their White House Talking Points and continued spinning things for em. Just take a look at that whole "Cash for Clunkers" fiasco. Almost all in the Liberal MSM went out there and pushed that scam for this White House. Not very many bothered to do their own research and investigations. Well it turns out that "Cash for Clunkers" will cost the American Tax Payers $24,000 per car in the end. Where was the MSM on this? They just seemed to take their marching orders and went out blindly cheerleading for that scam. So this really is good news for the country. Maybe the shameful MSM Boot-Licking will start to taper off a bit. I guess we'll see though.

Looks like the MSM didn't get as a-skeered of the administration's petulant attempt to make an example of Fox as had been hoped...Good on them, for a change.
I was thinking that also, their arrogance about saying they 'controlled' the media coupled with the attacks on FOX and Barry's inefectivness is making a nice trifecta of pain in barry's ass.

Looks like the MSM didn't get as a-skeered of the administration's petulant attempt to make an example of Fox as had been hoped...Good on them, for a change.
I was thinking that also, their arrogance about saying they 'controlled' the media coupled with the attacks on FOX and Barry's inefectivness is making a nice trifecta of pain in barry's ass.
I don't buy it my opinion is that the MSM got egg on their face from Anita Dunn's statement of how they controlled the media so the MSM is only going to be tough on a few small items to try and save face. If it is anything else then they would have hit a lot harder then on the Stimulus. It is a matter of them saying "look views Foxnews is wrong, we do take the wh to task"

yeah right, that's showing us. SKEPTICAL of them.

Yea i don't think Hopey Changey will declare War on AP and CBS the way he did Fox News. They are still fellow Liberals at the end of the day. He'll throw a little temper tantrum but that will be about it. For the most part they will continue spinning things for him. It is good to see at least some integrity from the Liberal Press though. Lets just try and savor this moment because it wont be happening too often.

They pushed too hard and it boomeranged. The other news people knew they could be next. The media has more power than the president anyway.

Forum List

Back