Breaking news: Breaking Bad the movie coming out

I just hope the shop lifting purple woman puts on a little weight.

Breaking Bad was simply the best TV show I've ever seen. Ever.
You must have low level of intelligence to claim that. As stupid as they were in several episodes, they would have been caught or killed way before five seasons. Mike would have killed them 20 times.

You must have low level of intelligence to claim that. As stupid as they were in several episodes, they would have been caught or killed way before five seasons. Mike would have killed them 20 times.

Dude, it's television, not RL. Very little on television represents RL.

In television, what's most important is the narrative and the production. And the narrative and production for Breaking Bad was off the charts.

They should make it some off the wall shit just to fuck with fans. Like Jesse Pinkman has to go to space to fight aliens.

Nah, I’m with the progressive on this one. The writing, producing, acting was superior to any show I’ve ever watched.

It was a great show, but it is over. Trying to add to it would be like trying to put a new hair style on the Mona lisa. Watch reruns if you must, but don't try to stick new parts on it.

It was a great show, but it is over. Trying to add to it would be like trying to put a new hair style on the Mona lisa. Watch reruns if you must, but don't try to stick new parts on it.

BCS is pretty good

Nah, I’m with the progressive on this one. The writing, producing, acting was superior to any show I’ve ever watched.
I watched it all and liked it. I'm just saying that they were way more lucky in that business than they would have been in the real world. I'm sure the meskin cujo or whatever would have killed them in reality.

Forum List

Back