breaking news: bill clinton taken to hospital in nyc

I certainly would. I vote we switch off his life support - save a few bucks. I don't care if he is predicted to make a full recovery, let's just put him out of our misery.

I bet you'd like to see all democrats and liberals rounded up, excuted, and dumped into mass graves.

Am I right?

No, just the progressives. I like liberals and democrats just fine. There are probably a few I'd be happy to include in that round up.... along with a sprinkling of republicans. I'm very bipartisan in my execution plans.

Viva la Revolution!

Would the government perform the executions and burial, or would private companies bid?

Either way, it would create a lot of jobs!

He should be going home today or tomorrow, he wasn't even under general anesthesia. He will only need 5 days or so of rest at home.

If Cheney is still kicking with his terrible health, Clinton will breeze right through this. He's tough.

I bet you'd like to see all democrats and liberals rounded up, excuted, and dumped into mass graves.

Am I right?

No, just the progressives. I like liberals and democrats just fine. There are probably a few I'd be happy to include in that round up.... along with a sprinkling of republicans. I'm very bipartisan in my execution plans.

Viva la Revolution!

Would the government perform the executions and burial, or would private companies bid?

Yep, it's fundamental to my Stimulating Jobs for the Boys economic strategy. There will be jobs in the gun manufacturing industry, as executioners, guards, lawyers (but there is a limited lifespan on those cuz I'm gonna shoot a LOT of lawyers), grave diggers, stone masons, coffin builders, mourners.... I could solve this economy crap in a few months.

I certainly would. I vote we switch off his life support - save a few bucks. I don't care if he is predicted to make a full recovery, let's just put him out of our misery.

You've really become a rotten little bitch since you first signed on here. Very sad, very sad indeed.

I have not become a rotten little bitch. I've always been one. It's fun, very, very fun indeed. It's not my fault you are too stupid to get a joke.

So then in the beginning, you were just pretending to be an all-around common sense type of conservative, eh? Come to find out, you're just another one who enjoys bitching and moaning and acting out like a nine-year old. Got it. Now that that's confirmed, I will know how to react accordingly and stop being surprised by some of your uncalled for obnoxious insults.

You've really become a rotten little bitch since you first signed on here. Very sad, very sad indeed.

I have not become a rotten little bitch. I've always been one. It's fun, very, very fun indeed. It's not my fault you are too stupid to get a joke.

So then in the beginning, you were just pretending to be an all-around common sense type of conservative, eh? Come to find out, you're just another one who enjoys bitching and moaning and acting out like a nine-year old. Got it. Now that that's confirmed, I will know how to react accordingly and stop being surprised by some of your uncalled for obnoxious insults.

Yeah, well, she hasn't started comparing those she disagrees with to Hitler or Kim jong-il, so maybe you shouldn't throw stones, eh?

I hope he does too.

I am amused though watching to faux adoration expressed by the liberal tv networks. During the democratic primary they demonized the clintons.. fickle fuckers.

to much fat in his diet maybe:confused:

lawresearch.com_lewinsky2.jpg

willy likes 'em wide

Viva la Revolution!

Yep, it's fundamental to my Stimulating Jobs for the Boys economic strategy. There will be jobs in the gun manufacturing industry, as executioners, guards, lawyers (but there is a limited lifespan on those cuz I'm gonna shoot a LOT of lawyers), grave diggers, stone masons, coffin builders, mourners.... I could solve this economy crap in a few months.

Is your name Kim?

Obviously, I have not been a fan of the former President for many years now. But still, I wish him nothing but a sucessful and speedy procedure, a full, swift and complete recovery and a long and healthy life.
:rofl: gotta love it.

right wingers falling all over themselves thanking each other for posting something decent....as if even they expect the worst from each other. :rofl:

reminds me of Hyper Patriots on FOX who thank everyone for their service and who I suspect can't help going down town to salute the flag at the post office.

gawd, thank you for this post. :lol:

Obviously, I have not been a fan of the former President for many years now. But still, I wish him nothing but a sucessful and speedy procedure, a full, swift and complete recovery and a long and healthy life.
:rofl: gotta love it.

right wingers falling all over themselves thanking each other for posting something decent....as if even they expect the worst from each other. :rofl:

reminds me of Hyper Patriots on FOX who thank everyone for their service and who I suspect can't help going down town to salute the flag at the post office.

gawd, thank you for this post. :lol:

Except, I didn't thank anybody for posting something decent.

I enjoyed your post, Dainty.

I never expect anything rational from you -- and you always deliver something stupid!

:clap2:

I am no fan of ol' bubba, but it would take a person of your low morality to wish harm on him.

I'm sure he has great insurance.... paid for by my taxes. Get well quick, Bill - I can't afford for you to be sick for long!

You wouldn't suggest any "end of life counseling" would you? :lol:

Turn off your own life support then the rest of us aren't bothered with you either!

Forum List

Back