Breaking News: Ayers Dedicated Book To Sirhan Sirhan

Did you vote for Bush twice? How'd that work out for you?

McCain's offering pretty much the same thing as Bush. If you're happy with that, I wouldn't accuse anyone of being a blind partisan.

What Bush economic policy that McCain wants to continue do you take issue with?

What Obama economic policy is it that has you excited?

CaféAuLait;869914 said:
[insert gigantic rolly eyes here]

No, I never implied such I was agreeing with the post I quoted and supplied a link to the scanned copies.

So what do you agree with?

Bottom line is that Obama could set YOUR mama on fire, none of you would care, in fact, you could understand the justification for such action.

they hate Jews? Oh c'mon, that's a red herring.

They are going to raise taxes on everyone above 40K? No, 250, well maybe 200. Well Biden says 150, but heh, it's Biden. What? Obama voted for raising taxes for those at $42k and above, look for that? No, no way!

imo, the very poor performing bush presidency set this up....no matter who was in the dem spot, i think many dems would feel the same way kathianne....their candidate can do no wrong...

on the tax thing...250k for a couple, 200k for a single on taxes going up.....150k you get a tax cut, between the 150k-200k no hike but no tax cut either is how it is being explained....

and he never voted to raise taxes at 42k...they say that was part of a sense of the senate vote, which are absolutely meaningless....

just saying, what's being said on these things by the obama camp.

me personally, i don't think either side should be giving tax cuts or increases to anyone at this time...promises that can't be kept and shouldn't be made until congress shows restraint on spending.

a stimulus might be warranted though....but not even certain on that at this point cuz it would mean more borrowing and cheapening our dollar in the process....it would need some analysis showing its worth imo, before going ahead with it.

care

So what do you agree with?

How hard is it to follow the thread? I quoted what I agreed with already once-- and thought I was quite clear, after you asked me a question--then I explained that my link had nothing to do with my opinion. I do not know how Ii could not be any clearer.

i don't know about obama associations, but i am really wondering now why this university draws so many questionable people to work there? is this really what they think is diversity???

dedi to sirhan, even if only one of 100 ain't good for ayers but it won't hurt obama....

imo, the very poor performing bush presidency set this up....no matter who was in the dem spot, i think many dems would feel the same way kathianne....their candidate can do no wrong...

on the tax thing...250k for a couple, 200k for a single on taxes going up.....150k you get a tax cut, between the 150k-200k no hike but no tax cut either is how it is being explained....

and he never voted to raise taxes at 42k...they say that was part of a sense of the senate vote, which are absolutely meaningless....

just saying, what's being said on these things by the obama camp.

me personally, i don't think either side should be giving tax cuts or increases to anyone at this time...promises that can't be kept and shouldn't be made until congress shows restraint on spending.

a stimulus might be warranted though....but not even certain on that at this point cuz it would mean more borrowing and cheapening our dollar in the process....it would need some analysis showing its worth imo, before going ahead with it.

care

Screw the money--just voting for Obama will keep you high for years. Touching him gives you an additional 6 months.

Just you---everyone who is not from Maine gets a whole year. :D
i am still not registered to vote here though divecon told me in maine you can register and vote the same day...

i'm not googoogaga over obama....

i just don't think mccain will bring us anything that we haven't already had for 8 years....

i am still not registered to vote here though divecon told me in maine you can register and vote the same day...

i'm not googoogaga over obama....

i just don't think mccain will bring us anything that we haven't already had for 8 years....

psssssssst--turn on your humor button or is it already frozen for the year ?

Obama talks a lot about the failed economic policies of Bush and how Obama would change them. What is Obama referring to? What policy should be gotten rid of? Specifics, please.

Here's the video:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_VeLiZbXwE8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_VeLiZbXwE8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Hillary Clinton mentioned Bobby Kennedy’s name and the Press relentlessly attacked her which many people feel was the beginning of the end for Hillary and the turning point for Barack Obama in the Democratic Primaries.

Now, we find out that Bill Ayers dedicated his book to Sirhan Sirhan, who assassinated Bobby Kennedy, and called Sirhan Sirhan a “Political Prisoner” and called for the release of Sirhan Sirhan and what do we hear from the Press now?

“CRICKETS”

Do we need to elect a President who is “close” to a former terrorist who has praised and called for the release of a US Presidential Assassin?

Do we really need to elect a guy who worked extensively with Bill Ayers and kicked off his political career in Bill Ayers’ house and give millions of dollars of education grant money to radical programs designed to teach children to be radicals like Bill Ayers?

- Bill Ayers wrote about Obama in his book and stated that they were “close.”

- Obama provided a review for Ayers book describing it as “searing, timely and courageous.”

- Obama kicked off his campaign in Ayers house

- Obama and Ayers served together from 1995 to 2002 on two different Boards during which time Ayers repeatedly stated to the Press he did not regret the bombings, wished he had done more bombings and may even do it again

- Obama and Ayers were both close friends and dinner companions with Rashid Khalidi a former PLO spokesman

The right to a Free Press was a cornerstone of our Republic. Barack Obama has bought the press. The Press in America is no longer Free.

Watch the Olbermann Special Comment Video on Hillary's Bobby Kennedy remark on May 23, 2008 to see how unfair the press has been to Hillary and acquiescent they have been to Obama.

This is getting scary. The Republican Party is trying to win voters by thinking they're idiots.

How is that any different from BHO taking all of us poor confused, bitter people under his benevolent wing and healing our souls

$69622430.UTXuZDN2.MacPuke.gif

Makes me want to puke

Last edited:
If only the press would give Obama's friendships half the attention they give to Joe the Plumber.

Hillary Clinton mentioned Bobby Kennedy’s name and the Press relentlessly attacked her which many people feel was the beginning of the end for Hillary and the turning point for Barack Obama in the Democratic Primaries.

Now, we find out that Bill Ayers dedicated his book to Sirhan Sirhan, who assassinated Bobby Kennedy, and called Sirhan Sirhan a “Political Prisoner” and called for the release of Sirhan Sirhan and what do we hear from the Press now?

“CRICKETS”

Do we need to elect a President who is “close” to a former terrorist who has praised and called for the release of a US Presidential Assassin?

Do we really need to elect a guy who worked extensively with Bill Ayers and kicked off his political career in Bill Ayers’ house and give millions of dollars of education grant money to radical programs designed to teach children to be radicals like Bill Ayers?

- Bill Ayers wrote about Obama in his book and stated that they were “close.”

- Obama provided a review for Ayers book describing it as “searing, timely and courageous.”

- Obama kicked off his campaign in Ayers house

- Obama and Ayers served together from 1995 to 2002 on two different Boards during which time Ayers repeatedly stated to the Press he did not regret the bombings, wished he had done more bombings and may even do it again

- Obama and Ayers were both close friends and dinner companions with Rashid Khalidi a former PLO spokesman

The right to a Free Press was a cornerstone of our Republic. Barack Obama has bought the press. The Press in America is no longer Free.

Watch the Olbermann Special Comment Video on Hillary's Bobby Kennedy remark on May 23, 2008 to see how unfair the press has been to Hillary and acquiescent they have been to Obama.

This story have already been debunked. Try to keep current. Its a non-issue.

It hasn't been debunked, nor is it a non-issue.
Ayers kicked off his senatorial campaign at Ayers' house.
Ayers and Obama have been friends for years. Obama has used him to launch him into politics.

It's a very serious issue for those of us who despise terrorists...particularly domestic ones, who continue to voice their hatred of the US and have stated, over and over, that they wish they had set off more bombs in the US.

Ayers is a radical, a communist and a piece of shit. And he's a person Obama looks up to.

It hasn't been debunked, nor is it a non-issue.
Ayers kicked off his senatorial campaign at Ayers' house.
Ayers and Obama have been friends for years. Obama has used him to launch him into politics.

It's a very serious issue for those of us who despise terrorists...particularly domestic ones, who continue to voice their hatred of the US and have stated, over and over, that they wish they had set off more bombs in the US.

Ayers is a radical, a communist and a piece of shit. And he's a person Obama looks up to.

Do you're research! http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/04/us/politics/04ayers.html

Obama did not launch his campaign from Ayers' home. He had one coffee meeting there after he had launched his campaign. And exactly how did Obama use Ayers to launch his political career? Like I said, non-issue. If it were an issue then why don't McCain and Palin talk about it anymore?

Forum List

Back