BREAKING NEWS: Arlen Specter switching parties to give Democrats 60 votes in Senate

The bigger concern is how long will we continue to have a Republic with one party in control and no one to stop them.

Them? Hey there sport don't be so sad. THEM is the majority of americans. We voted for a change and Spector just wants to be on the right side of history.

I know it's just probably a coincydink but maybe the the huge pile of dog shit bush left to clean up is catching up with you ignorant filthy christian fascist traitors.

We are still kickin your dumb asses and there won't be an election for two years.

Call it momentum.

I have to let these words stand on their own.

Thank you :clap2:

"On this state of the record, I am unwilling to have my twenty-nine year Senate record judged by the Pennsylvania Republican primary electorate."

LOLOL What a freakin' coward. He didn't seem to mind when the Pennsylvania Republican primary elctorate gave him his seat in the first place. The man has no real convictions as he said just a few weeks ago that he wouldn't switch parties. This man's only concern is for his personal career. LOLOL Dems are welcome to him.

he's got some shit to eat,, and lots of it, you don't sell your soul to the devil without eating lots of shit. he's come out publicly against the "free voter act" the unions are gonna shove that shit right down his pansy throat..

He's been far from a conservative in his positions, votes, etc anyway...

This will just make it sweeter when he gets voted out by even more disgruntled constituents

he's not getting voted out. it is a brilliant, machiavellian move that's a win-win for spector and the dems since his problem was always winning the primary b/c the repubs can no longer tell the difference between a RINO and a moderate republican.

"On this state of the record, I am unwilling to have my twenty-nine year Senate record judged by the Pennsylvania Republican primary electorate."

LOLOL What a freakin' coward. He didn't seem to mind when the Pennsylvania Republican primary elctorate gave him his seat in the first place. The man has no real convictions as he said just a few weeks ago that he wouldn't switch parties. This man's only concern is for his personal career. LOLOL Dems are welcome to him.

he's got some shit to eat,, and lots of it, you don't sell your soul to the devil without eating lots of shit. he's come out publicly against the "free voter act" the unions are gonna shove that shit right down his pansy throat..

Look at this one! :lol: Stick and move Willow. Move on to the next topic. Try talking about the airplane in NY. That might lower Obama's poll number by NOT!!!:lol:

Maybe, just maybe, this will inspire the Republicans to find some non right-wing-bible-thumping-torturers to represent their party.

We can always dream.

Hmmm... many Republicans have been calling for a long time to not have RW extremists OR wishy-washy moderates/centrists.... and have called to a return to conservatism... hopefully that is where it goes, with honorable candidates in line with that
Which conservatives would those be? The ones that are for the government telling women what to do with their bodies? :lol:

Maybe, just maybe, this will inspire the Republicans to find some non right-wing-bible-thumping-torturers to represent their party.

We can always dream.

Hmmm... many Republicans have been calling for a long time to not have RW extremists OR wishy-washy moderates/centrists.... and have called to a return to conservatism... hopefully that is where it goes, with honorable candidates in line with that
Which conservatives would those be? The ones that are for the government telling women what to do with their bodies? :lol:

Hmmm.. bringing back to abortion... Ravi ploy #3 initiated once again

The point is that there don't seem to be any actual conservatives alive in the country.

The Republican Party is dying, thankfully, so until the conservatives get a 3rd party for themselves and/or until the Democratic Party becomes too centrist and the Liberals create a 3rd party for themselves.

The war is over. Coke won. Ford won. And now the Democrats have won.

congratulations to the American hating party.. you won you indeed have won.. and America died. obamal lied America died.

What a joke! The saying is, "No one died when Clinton Lied".

Get it straight.

PS. They are referring to the thousands of soldiers who died for Bush's lie.

And for your information, Bush made us less safe, not Obama. You are so brainwashed/stubborn/stupid/wrong it is sickening. You are like Alliebaba. You have seemed to become more of a bitch over time. More of a man hater. Why? Racist?

I got it straight buddy, your party is the far left party of hate. obama lied America died, you are sponsored by the likes of KOS and DU and media matters pure unadulterated hate and the only descriptive I will ever you for you bobo is pig you will never ever be anything but a far left pig deal with it.

The point is that there don't seem to be any actual conservatives alive in the country.

And that would be a false assumption... just as I would not go as far as to say there are no more blue dog Dems, or moderate Dems, just because the party has been recently ruled by the far left wing

There is a conservative base, and you do see it more.. unfortunately a lot of the long time Rep politicians have gone away from a conservative stance and became more like what they were supposedly against... and the Rep party is seeing the consequences of those actions...

Look at this one! :lol: Stick and move Willow. Move on to the next topic. Try talking about the airplane in NY. That might lower Obama's poll number by NOT!!!:lol:

hey pig ask Bloomberg how smart he thought that plane was.. whydonchya? another fine example of stupidity.. reall god forsaken stoopidity.

I would normally agree but right now, we can do without Republican obstruction.

Course. How dare those Republicans oppose the Presidents assault on free speech on the radio, tv, and internet! Dont they know the messiah wants whats best for his children?

And how dare they oppose this ridiculous over spending. We should be in debt for the next 2000 years.

How dare they oppose ending the secret ballot for unions! I mean wont it be so much more effective when the Union bosses can threaten people and know exactly who opposes them?

What we really need now is to be led by a party of extremists who want to remake this country and think nothing of trampling the constitution to do it.

I would normally agree but right now, we can do without Republican obstruction.

Course. How dare those Republicans oppose the Presidents assault on free speech on the radio, tv, and internet! Dont they know the messiah wants whats best for his children?

And how dare they oppose this ridiculous over spending. We should be in debt for the next 2000 years.

How dare they oppose ending the secret ballot for unions! I mean wont it be so much more effective when the Union bosses can threaten people and know exactly who opposes them?

What we really need now is to be led by a party of extremists who want to remake this country and think nothing of trampling the constitution to do it.

when the little oinkers did it it was patriotic,, now they lie like there's no tomorrow..

hey pig ask Bloomberg how smart he thought that plane was.. whydonchya? another fine example of stupidity.. reall god forsaken stoopidity.

Is Arlin related to Phil? :eusa_drool:

Why bother? There's no significant differences between the two parties.

there is a very big significant difference and it's getting bigger every single passing day..
Exactly. Big differnce.
The Dems have a large majority in Congress that is growing in the middle of the term,
and will increase again in 2010 and 2012,
The Dems have the WH and will hold it at least until 2017, likely longer (seeing as how the Dems have little organized opposition).

Whilst the GOP is a shrinking, contracting pack of hard right wing folks in Congress who have chased away all the moderates,
are attractive to only a small percentage of the voting population,
and has members of Congress who's sole contribution to governing the nation while we are in a multi layered crisis has been to say "no !"

Big difference.

How many Dems want to switch over to being GOP, I wonder ?

And you think one party having a strangle hold on the power in this country is a good thing for its people?

Forum List

Back