Breaking News Alert: Judge Andrew Napolitano Suspended By Fox News For Making British Spying Claim

One of the few good guys on Fox besides Sean Hannity and Lou Dobbs. This is utterly a dispicable cowardly move by Fox. It's apparent that Napolitano was on to something and touched a big nerve.

www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-napolitano-fox-news-20170320-story.html

They need to get rid of "tinker bell" Shepard Smith......
Yeah the only person with any integrity on Fox. Of course you want him out. Doesn't fit your agenda of the Fox meme of covering for Trump's lies.
Homosexuals lack integrity!

One of the few good guys on Fox besides Sean Hannity and Lou Dobbs. This is utterly a dispicable cowardly move by Fox. It's apparent that Napolitano was on to something and touched a big nerve.

www.latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-napolitano-fox-news-20170320-story.html

Yeah the only person with any integrity on Fox. Of course you want him out. Doesn't fit your agenda of the Fox meme of covering for Trump's lies.
Well we see what's on your mind. :badgrin:

Even Fox is drawing a line and taking out the trash. Maybe now the gravity of this is becoming apparent.

Trump may make America great again after all. Just not in the way anyone imagined.

Well we see what's on your mind. :badgrin:
Damn. I wish there was an emoji peeking out of a closet door. :laugh:

Maybe he got suspended for revealing classified information? Which is more punishment than any scumbag Obama\Clinton Mole got for sharing Classified Information.

Where did the Flynn Transcripts come from?

Where did the transcripts of President Trump's private conversation with The Mexican President come from?

Where did the recordings of Sessions' legal meeting with a Russian Ambassador come from?

Either our Intelligence did it or British Intelligence did it.

The Intelligence Community will never expose their leakers and they know exactly who they are right at this moment!

See anyone in handcuffs?

Phuck no and you NEVER will!

One last question:

Why was Obama Wiretapping all of our allies?
you are bat sh*t crazy!:cuckoo:

There were no Sessions tapes released or even mentioned.

the Flynn transcripts were never released, we were only told the gist of them, that said he LIED about discussing sanctions the Obama admin had issued with the ambassador.

THE Russian Ambassador was being surveilled....flynn was caught in it, OR Flynn was suspected of being or working with an agent of a foreign power and the intel community got a warrant with probable cause by a FISA Court to put surveillance
. To coincidental imho... If the liberals hadn't been boasting so.much about everything, I might believe you. They let all their cats out of the bag before anyone came to sort them out.
:booze:

Maybe he got suspended for revealing classified information? Which is more punishment than any scumbag Obama\Clinton Mole got for sharing Classified Information.

Where did the Flynn Transcripts come from?

Where did the transcripts of President Trump's private conversation with The Mexican President come from?

Where did the recordings of Sessions' legal meeting with a Russian Ambassador come from?

Either our Intelligence did it or British Intelligence did it.

The Intelligence Community will never expose their leakers and they know exactly who they are right at this moment!

See anyone in handcuffs?

Phuck no and you NEVER will!

One last question:

Why was Obama Wiretapping all of our allies?
you are bat sh*t crazy!:cuckoo:

There were no Sessions tapes released or even mentioned.

the Flynn transcripts were never released, we were only told the gist of them, that said he LIED about discussing sanctions the Obama admin had issued with the ambassador.

THE Russian Ambassador was being surveilled....flynn was caught in it, OR Flynn was suspected of being or working with an agent of a foreign power and the intel community got a warrant with probable cause by a FISA Court to put surveillance
You have to excuse Treeman. He actually said it was a mistake for Trump to fire Flynn. He's HAPPY with the Russian influence in our government. He loves Putin more than the orange clown does.
. Your claim of Russian influence without the facts or proof say's alot about you, and you ask someone to excuse someone else ? Good grief.... If Putin did cause Hillary to lose, then yep he's my heroe for sure... LOL.

Slow your roll, dog.
:booze:

Sean Hannity is one of the good guys?
So having no credibility as a journalist ... or whatever the hell he is, being most partisan one sided asshole in the country, and willing to be Trump's personal caddy makes him a good guy?
You people crack me up.
. One sided eh ? And the left are just so non-partison right ? You don't crack no one up, instead you must be on crack - :spinner:

:popcorn:

I think Fox is attempting to appear less 'Fake News' than CNN, NBC, NY Times, and so on. None of the Democrat Fake News outlets ever hold their lackeys accountable. So i think Fox News is trying to grab a 'Higher Ground.'

It's too bad though, i really like the Judge. But honestly, i'm surprised the Neocons who run Fox News, have allowed him and John Stossel to stay on air. They don't toe the Neocon line. I'm surprised they've survived as long as they have.
They have a loooooong way to go.

I think Fox is attempting to appear less 'Fake News' than CNN, NBC, NY Times, and so on. None of the Democrat Fake News outlets ever hold their lackeys accountable. So i think Fox News is trying to grab a 'Higher Ground.'

It's too bad though, i really like the Judge. But honestly, i'm surprised the Neocons who run Fox News, have allowed him and John Stossel to stay on air. They don't toe the Neocon line. I'm surprised they've survived as long as they have.
They have a loooooong way to go.

Democrat Fake News has an even looooooonger way to go.

Forum List

Back