BREAKING NEWS: Alaska Legislature

Branchflower was a prosecutor in Anchorage for 28 years.

He is a good man. He will make the correct case.

This is as it should be , the American people should have all the information to make their decision with.

You are a fool, no wait, an assclown. :badgrin:

Please elaborate as to what spurred this recent round of idiocy from you - or are you just trolling again? Does it make you feel better about yourself to insult someone?

This is as it should be , the American people should have all the information to make their decision with.

You're funny. The queen of disinformation wants the truth to be spread. Be sure to tell Barry how you feel about total disclosure too, would ya ?

You're funny. The queen of disinformation wants the truth to be spread.

No that's AlliBabble.

they just reported that they found that she had abused her power to remove what's his name. She violated two Alaska statutes.

Good old Saint Sarah.

This is from a bi-partisan committee.

She broke state law.

Why does a sitting United States Governor, allow a personal family grudge to impinge on official state business, and use her power to harass an ex-family member?

And you think Clinton never did anything like this as governor of Arkansas?

They dont care.

They will forgive her and then spew hatred for Obama because he once worked with a guy who had a committed crimes 40 years ago.

I am hearing rumors that the investigation is turning up FAIL for Sarah Palin ...

And you think Clinton never did anything like this as governor of Arkansas?

I don't care what you "think".

Show me a bipartisan, State report from Arkansas, showing Clinton broke state civil law in the 1980s

IN the meantime, what do you think of a sitting US Governor, and vice presidential candiate, using her gubenatorial office illegally to pursue personal family grudges? What does that say about her character?

Thanks.

I don't care what you "think".

Show me a bipartisan, State report from Arkansas, showing Clinton broke state civil law in the 1980s

IN the meantime, what do you think of a sitting US Governor, and vice presidential candiate, using her gubenatorial office illegally to pursue personal family grudges? What does that say about her character?

Thanks.

She's a politician. Lack of character is a prerequisite.

Forum List

Back