BREAKING NEWS: A. J. Freund's body found, parents charged.....

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Well, we can finally put to rest what happened to the little missing boy from Illinois. Yesterday, police announced that they couldn't pick up any scent of AJ leaving the house, but K9 units caught the scent of the boy in the trunk of his parent's car.

Today..............they found the body in a shallow grave, and his parents are now being charged with murder. While I'm glad that they finally found the kid, it sucks that we are also finding out it was his parents who killed him.

I hope they get life with no chance of parole or the death penalty.

Sources: A.J. Freund’s Parents Charged With Murder; Missing Crystal Lake Boy’s Body Found Near Woodstock

CHICAGO (CBS) — Both of 5-year-old A.J. Freund’s parents, Andrew Freund Sr. and JoAnn Cunningham, have been charged with murder, sources confirmed Wednesday. The missing 5-year-old boy’s body was found Wednesday morning near Woodstock, more than seven miles from his family’s home in Crystal Lake.

Sources said both parents were charged with murder in A.J.’s death, but could not confirm which parent killed A.J. Both parents were in police custody Wednesday afternoon.

Multiple sources close to the investigation confirmed A.J.’s body was found on private property near Woodstock after one of his parents confessed and turned on the other parent.

It's quite sad that we live in a society full of reprobative people.

"We long for fairy-tales in a world full of nightmares."

I still think illegals did it.

In your zeal to display your partisan hackery by blaming illegals, you forgot to read the article. In the article, it clearly states that one of the parents rolled over on the other one and confessed. Sorry, but it was his parents that killed and buried him.

Meantime, the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services removed A.J.’s younger brother from the home after he went missing, placing him with another family. His mother, who is seven months pregnant, is seeking to regain custody, and a McHenry County judge was scheduled to appoint a new public guardian to represent the 3-year-old boy’s interests in court, with another custody hearing scheduled for next week.
-----------------------------------------------
from article. Very sad.

Hope both land on death row. That poor kid killed by parents who are supposed to protect him.

Know what really bugs me about this whole thing? When the kid was born, he had opiates in his system. So, the state took him away from his family and put him into foster care. A couple of years in foster care, and then his family fought to get him back and did.

Then they killed him. If they didn't want the kid, why not leave him in foster care? Would have been better for the kid than being killed by his parents.

Forum List

Back