Breaking New Trump tweet

We "negotiated" with those idiots for decades and where are we now? They have nothing to "negotiate" with.

Stand down or get knocked down.

/negotiations
Gramps talking to them is better than starting a war Trump is a moron UNDOING Tillersons good work ,,but we already knew that

How much longer do you want to talk?

5 more missile tests?
1 or 2 more bomb tests?

100 more years if thats what it takes to keep nuclear bombs in the closet

like everything else they want to do, idiot RW's dont even bother to let long term consequences enter their simple little mind.

What are you afraid of? Winning?
You stupid fuck. In a nuclear exchange, even with a piss ant like North Korea, there will not be a winner. There will be two nations, Korea, North Korea, completely devestated. Possibly Japan, also. There will be a third, the US, with possible severe damage. For sure, our economy will be severely damaged with South Korea devastated. Many millions will have died in both North Korea and South Korea. And then there is the possibility of an accident starting an exchange between the US and either China or Russia. In which case, our present civilization is dead.

WWI-Wilson (D) - US entered war as a result of German aggression
WWII-FDR (D) - US entered war as a result of Japanese aggression
Korea-Truman (D)
Vietnam-JFK (D) & LBJ (D) - First advisors killed in Vietnam 1959 - Eisenhower (R)

First Gulf War - Bush (R)
Iraq War - Dumbya (R) longest running war in US history
Afghanistan war - Dumbya (R) 2nd longest running war in US history

Seems like you don't need any over time at all....

You better check your stats there Doc before someone takes away your license to practice! Better put in some overtime!

We invaded Afghanistan in 2001, and it continues today uninterrupted.

We invaded Iraq in March, 2003 and pulled all combat troops out of there in December, 2011. I know because my son's unit were the very last to leave.

Why didn't Obama pull us out of Afghanistan like he did Iraq?

Maybe got it the wrong way around. And there are still 'advisors' in both countries.

We have combat units in Iraq and Afghanistan now, thanks to Obambam's early withdrawal from Iraq.
Now hold on a moment. We left Iraq because that's what people wanted, on all sides. Same for the huge drawdown in Afghanistan. While "ISIS" would certainly not have been as successful if we stayed, they still would have taken cities and attacked , well, pretty much everyone. We need to blame the actual reasons these things are happening, and those reasons are the actions of our enemies, not our lack of will to "kill 'em all". We need to stop blaming ourselves and our leaders for the actions of our enemies. For instance, blaming Bush for 9/11. Fuggin stupid.

Leadership means doing the right thing when everyone else wants you to do the wrong thing.
Trump "leadership":

"
Inside the White House, Trump's concerns about losing the support of his base have blanketed much of his decision-making, according to people he's spoken with. As summer ended without a decisive legislative win, Trump has only grown more insistent on following the volatile -- but, in his view, winning -- political instincts that aides have at times attempted to rein in.
Critical upcoming decisions on the Iran nuclear deal and a nominee for Federal Reserve chairman -- both expected to come in mid-October -- are being considered partly for how they'll play with Trump's base, people familiar with Trump's thinking said.
While Trump begrudgingly agreed to support the establishment-backed candidate in Alabama's special Senate election, he offered only scant praise during his one campaign event for him. When Sen. Luther Strange lost to far-right Roy Moore in last week's primary contest, an irritated Trump used the episode to further question the political instincts of his team.
Afterward, Trump's aides shrugged off the loss of the candidate who Trump backed, suggesting instead that Moore's win was a sign that Trump-style politics is alive and well.
"I think that this is an extension of what we saw last year, which is that when some voters have a chance to vote against Washington and the establishment, they will do exactly that, especially after we haven't had a lot of legislative victories," said Kellyane Conway, the President's senior counselor."

-CNN

Trump, playing to his base, first and foremost. Everyone knows it. It's not a secret. If his first premise is to do what is popular, he's directly violating your words of wisdom.

We "negotiated" with those idiots for decades and where are we now? They have nothing to "negotiate" with.

/negotiations
Hey gramps thought one of the reasons this misfit became president was because of his great deal making Was that a lie too?

Nuclear wars are winnable, like WWII, when you're the only one with a bomb. Just like gun fights.

Seriously, carpet nukes just N. of the "demilitarized" zone are an option. Conventional would be my preference.

Then you send the boys in with radios and laser pointers. ;)
Trump on the Puerto Rico disaster,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,""WATCH THIS DRIVE""
Tell me exactly what he has done wrong? Tell me. We will take notes on tropical storm Sandy. Good luck!
The man IS NOT a leader NOT Presidential A divider,,,,a blabbermouth
That was obama,
Seriously, carpet nukes just N. of the "demilitarized" zone are an option. Conventional would be my preference.

Then you send the boys in with radios and laser pointers. ;)
Trump on the Puerto Rico disaster,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,""WATCH THIS DRIVE""
Tell me exactly what he has done wrong? Tell me. We will take notes on tropical storm Sandy. Good luck!
The man IS NOT a leader NOT Presidential A divider,,,,a blabbermouth

We are not talking about Obama. Try and keep up!
Admiral Obama could put Trump in his back pocket in everything except money
Obama was a pussy, if he wasn't black. He would be asking me if I want fries with my order.

Yeah and I suppose they will welcome us as liberators as well. I hate to break this to you but our military command structure has a horrible, dismal record of correctly judging the threat level of a given country and formulating an appropriate response. If we had to fight with equal resources in any war we have had since WWII we would have lost so badly it would be beyond embarrassment. The people who ultimately decide our military strategy have never been that good, we rely entirely on having overwhelming superiority while consistently underestimating the enemy. I can assure you that whatever strategy they have is over-confident and full of stupid assumptions.

Yeah, good points, our record since WWII has been almost unremitting failure in war. It is a problem. I think it's lack of will to actually kill and win: we want to be everyone's bestest wittle friendsies, and you can't win any war that way. Well, maybe Grenada, but they seem to be pacified these days, with their nutmeg trees. We didn't win in Korea last time, so it does not surprise me that Kim thinks he can win this upcoming war.

Last edited:
Were we a more imperialistic nation that would be true but Americans do not want an empire, we want safety, and it it is on those terms any war must be sold to us. It is for this reason that all our foreign adventures since WWII have been overblown patriotic quests at the beginning followed by disillusion as we come to terms with the fact that it was all wrong. I have heard the hawks beat the war drums too many times to give credence to any claim of imminent threat.

I agree we are being heavily propagandized -- they say that NoKo is a basket case, very poor, incapable of anything. This doesn't go with the independent news we get about their abilities and organization.

However, I don't think it's inaccurate that NoKo and Iran are saying what they are saying: that they want to kill us all. People usually mean what they say, after all. So we'll have to fight them. Both countries.

However, I don't think it's inaccurate that NoKo and Iran are saying what they are saying: that they want to kill us all. People usually mean what they say, after all. So we'll have to fight them. Both countries.

These countries are like crying children. They want attention, and they want something to eat, or they want their diaper changed. Ignoring them isn't going to fix the problem.

These countries are like crying children. They want attention, and they want something to eat, or they want their diaper changed. Ignoring them isn't going to fix the problem.
The Oranguton is putting Iran in the news. And there's really no comparison to it and NK ... other than possibly the fact that they both see a need for a nuclear deterrent to the US's aggression. And it's pretty dispiriting to think any country outside of Russia should see the US as an existential threat to their society.

Ranting about war may make you feel powerful & bold, but war is bad for every one, real people die, men women & little children. homes hospitals churches business gone. more hate & anger from the losers. the world is full of nukes now and fear& hate rules.

The Oranguton is putting Iran in the news. And there's really no comparison to it and NK ... other than possibly the fact that they both see a need for a nuclear deterrent to the US's aggression. And it's pretty dispiriting to think any country outside of Russia should see the US as an existential threat to their society.

In an ideal society, there is no need for weapons. It's when society breaks down that everybody is out for themselves, and like Mad Max, you need a powerful weapon for protection.

After declaring an "axis of evil" Iran, Iraq and N. Korea were put in the american cross hairs, and the first to be attacked was Iraq.

That's when Iran and N. Korea decided they needed protection. And for good reason. They saw Iraq was invaded without cause, over a made up threat, and was the country with the least with which to defend themselves.

/negotiations
Gramps talking to them is better than starting a war Trump is a moron UNDOING Tillersons good work ,,but we already knew that

How much longer do you want to talk?

5 more missile tests?
1 or 2 more bomb tests?

100 more years if thats what it takes to keep nuclear bombs in the closet

like everything else they want to do, idiot RW's dont even bother to let long term consequences enter their simple little mind.

What are you afraid of? Winning?
You stupid fuck. In a nuclear exchange, even with a piss ant like North Korea, there will not be a winner. There will be two nations, Korea, North Korea, completely devestated. Possibly Japan, also. There will be a third, the US, with possible severe damage. For sure, our economy will be severely damaged with South Korea devastated. Many millions will have died in both North Korea and South Korea. And then there is the possibility of an accident starting an exchange between the US and either China or Russia. In which case, our present civilization is dead.
So we should wait for NK to nuke California before we do anything.

There is nothing to negotiate on our end. Its up to un to quit threatening the world.

Trump is like the bull in the china shop. No matter what happens, it's going to make a really really big mess.

Trump hasn't even asked the other five countries involved in the negotiations, if they want to talk, or sabre rattle?

Forum List

Back